Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This happens always when there is something going on and ends as soon it is proofen fake or clear that it will not be released. Id like to see a different outcome than that.
Dude what? Proofen? Even if things aren't proved they still create a lively buzz. Let's hope qwerty does what everyone wants him to do

Add in first post
  • Hardware modification or modchip for the brazilian method to play online, in near future
  • Trixter can stream PC\XboxOne with custom interface in "Live from PlayStation"

On trixter twitch page: https://www.twitch.tv/trixter2k

In Q&A
2. Стрёмер, а помоги мне настроить! А как ты это сделал?
Консультациями и помощью в настройках не занимаюсь. Исключения: для близкого круга, наличие собственной инициативы или для случаев, когда вы готовы заплатить, учитывая минимальную сумму одного вида работы $5000 (в каждом случае определяется индивидуально).

2. Consultations and help in the settings do not do. Exceptions: for a close circle, having your own initiative or for cases when you are willing to pay, given the minimum amount of one type of work $ 5000 (in each case is determined individually)

I consider it proven fake when a video or any other proof was promised and then nothing happens. See racer for example. Where is he? :rolleyes:
Racer is actually the only guy that got me highly confused and I put a lot of trust in him. Dude said crazy shtuff like swearing on his son he will post Linux vids. He probably lurking in the shadows waiting to see if qwerty proves to be something different than racer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back