Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter cravender       7      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is your Firmware 1.76 or lower?

If not - you cannot jailbreak your PS4 at this point. However don't update and hope, perhaps at some point you will be able to. At the moment only 1.76 can be jailbroken.

Unfortunately if your PS4 is on OFW above 1.76 you're like most people here... stuck waiting for a newer jailbreak at the moment. :unsure:

Hi, to all I haven't been using my PS4 for a long long time since the last time I asked and checked on various Websites it was said that OFW 4.73 cannot be Jailbroken to play downloaded games/backups from either the Internal PS4 HDD or from a USB HDD.

So with that said I'm here to ask what's the latest news... can it be done or am I still stuck for now in hopes for at some point in the future it gets a Jailbreak.

Any help and answers to this would for sure be thankfully appreciated.

Also, can it be downgraded from OFW 4.73 to a version that is Jailbreakable to play downloaded games/backups?

The same as mentioned above applies to your PS4 4.73 OFW also... unless it's on 1.76 everyone is stuck waiting at the moment for a new jailbreak.

Thanks for the reply, so with that can you let me know where I need to specifically look and keep a watch on to keep updated with news of possible or confirmed Jailbreaks for 4.73.

Thanks again for the help and any help with this it's much appreciated.

For most checking the main page news once or twice a day is sufficient, but to those who want even more updated events as they happen follow us on Twitter as sometimes we retweet things before they are mainpage articles.

It also helps to add many of those we're following to your own Twitter feed to get live updates as soon as the devs announce them directly.

Once a new PS4 jailbreak is available it will be all over the Internet and social media though, so chances are you won't have to worry about missing out. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back