Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Help       Thread starter Old El Paseo       1      
Status
Not open for further replies.

Old El Paseo

Contributor
I have a ps4 pro with fw 5.05 Ive been trying for almost a month now to get games to work.

Ive installed a few games (r-type final2, hot wheels unleashed, larry wet dreams dry twice, crash team racing). None of them work. Either im getting errors or it tells me to update. Ive installed the updates (i think). But none of them seem to work.

Can someone please help me. Im really starting to get pissed at this ps4. Games are installed with a usb key with pkg files. Installed with the debug program (bottom of settings menu after jaibreak).

The game apears on the main menu and then installs. But when i start it it says to update. I did install the update file (ex: r-type final 2 cusa25458 v1.14 backport (5.05-6.72-7.xx) opisso893.pkg.

Please help me šŸ˜«

Solution
Did the update come with the game? Or the game from source a and update from source b, if that's the case you need to remarry the game and dlc I think.

The region and title ID should be the same. Hope this helps :)
Did the update come with the game? Or the game from source a and update from source b, if that's the case you need to remarry the game and dlc I think.

The region and title ID should be the same. Hope this helps :)

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back