Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Announcements       Thread starter racer0018       49      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why isn't this closed bro? Stop giving gaycer attention... We dont need site roasting us over this !
FORUMS are intended for DISCUSSIONS, so whether it's about politics, aliens or claims of a PS4 jailbreak people can TALK about such things... once again, it will NOT be mainpaged as NEWS until there is PROOF everyone agrees upon but we aren't going to completely censor discussion topics Jesus Christ. <3

No most of the time when I see that crap happen is when that every one is bashing you, so you can guys will get your proof by end of the week and then from there I'm done with it all. I'll show everyone what we got is real and then I'm done and they can decide what they are going to do with it. Keep the mod title I don't care. It wasnt the title is was everyone turning their back on me after being here for so long. Good bye.
Dude I believe in the racer effect

Like i said to everyone last week give @racer0018 the chance to proof himself by the end of the month then if he doesnt then we will all know the truth.

My advice racer stop making up excuses all the time like cant release the video cause i lost my mod what a load of bollocks just release it and you will get your mod back be sweet with it the more you make excuses everyone in the entire scene thinks your just one big phoney like you did on ps3hax with your downgrades.

Thats my rant dont make it even worse for yourself or for the Team

It has not yet even been a week has it guys? Racer was not given much of a chance. Although some fault is in racer for not logging in for a week. When u promise someone something, u should at least remind people time to time about ur actions leading to the completion of that promise. This is the internet people, trust is a very delicate matter in this situation. Yet we have blindly believed you.

In the internet their will always be haters. You prove yourself to be a better man by not giving a damn about those hater comments and do what you think is right. No need to get offended man. Every morning I woke up, I would open this site first hoping racer replied. Today is that day. Just some few words can put a lot of people at ease. Therefore I trust you will not hate this site and continue being the better man.

Most of the "judges" here dont even know how this or that console works, but are demanding a thing they never will dedicate a single neuron to make it real.

A thing they DONT need to survive... a game console s hack. So, the vicious circle starts ... Any real scener, or related to consoles, can see the degrees of trust and doubt we can manage about topics like this one.

So, i have to tell : NOW, the minor problem here is not if somebody shows a video or not. Not even close. NOW, "we" think we have the divine rights to demand something in a way we NEVER will accept from a son, brother or friend... NEVER.

Whats happening here??? Who are you and me to act this way and even worse...to do it happily! The vicious circle starts ...

What could we expect from a situation like this one ??? Maybe your answer depends on how "connected" are you to the consoles world.

Are you a game developer ?
Or a scene developer ?
Are you a technician ?
Are you a gamestore owner?
Are you a game site owner?
Or just a weekend gamer?

But none of those answer really matters, none of them. People working on their own to search/find/make something we could use later shouldnt care about what "we" say.

But the vicious circle starts...again. Maybe tomorrow we will have to pay for "something" we could easily get for free.Or never know what really was behind scene.Because all in this world is made by people, and people end up taking care about what people say, and how.

So, expect anything from now on... any conclusion this insanity could have will be a miserable one, for the ones or the others.The vicious circle never ends.

Most of the "judges" here dont even know how this or that console works, but are demanding a thing they never will dedicate a single neuron to make it real.

A thing they DONT need to survive... a game console s hack. So, the vicious circle starts ... Any real scener, or related to consoles, can see the degrees of trust and doubt we can manage about topics like this one.

So, i have to tell : NOW, the minor problem here is not if somebody shows a video or not. Not even close. NOW, "we" think we have the divine rights to demand something in a way we NEVER will accept from a son, brother or friend... NEVER.

Whats happening here??? Who are you and me to act this way and even worse...to do it happily! The vicious circle starts ...

What could we expect from a situation like this one ??? Maybe your answer depends on how "connected" are you to the consoles world.

Are you a game developer ?
Or a scene developer ?
Are you a technician ?
Are you a gamestore owner?
Are you a game site owner?
Or just a weekend gamer?

But none of those answer really matters, none of them. People working on their own to search/find/make something we could use later shouldnt care about what "we" say.

But the vicious circle starts...again. Maybe tomorrow we will have to pay for "something" we could easily get for free.Or never know what really was behind scene.Because all in this world is made by people, and people end up taking care about what people say, and how.

So, expect anything from now on... any conclusion this insanity could have will be a miserable one, for the ones or the others.The vicious circle never ends.
Dude u poetry much?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back