Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Announcements       Thread starter racer0018       49      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Like i said to everyone last week give @racer0018 the chance to proof himself by the end of the month then if he doesnt then we will all know the truth.

My advice racer stop making up excuses all the time like cant release the video cause i lost my mod what a load of bollocks just release it and you will get your mod back be sweet with it the more you make excuses everyone in the entire scene thinks your just one big phoney like you did on ps3hax with your downgrades.

Thats my rant dont make it even worse for yourself or for the Team
Remember we are all human and we all have feelings. So all the hate messages doesn't belong to here. As he keeps coming back, give him at least a chance to prove himself wrong or right. He owes you nothing, so expect nothing.

If there is a method he will not be the only "genius" to find it.

Remember we are all human and we all have feelings. So all the hate messages doesn't belong to here. As he keeps coming back, give him at least a chance to prove himself wrong or right. He owes you nothing, so expect nothing.

If there is a method he will not be the only "genius" to find it.
Sorry what I'm sure your just repeating what I said lol

The thing that irritates me most is that, there is supposed to be not only one but other members of that team, why the hell are they counting only on Racer to post, where the hell is Kane, they don't even show up to just post an ounce of their work to reassure people :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back