Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Help       Thread starter soundexplorer       2      
Status
Not open for further replies.

soundexplorer

Contributor
Hello guys.

Tomorrow I'm reciving playstation 4 from my friend. He wants me to install 9.00 jailbreak for him. I want to make full wipe + remap his HDD by using PC than install 9.00 firmware via recovery firmware.

My question is : after installing brand new 9.00 firmware how can I enable his browser in order to run jailbreak ?

I ask because very long time ago I installed 5.05 for myself on my brand new open box PS4 (still 5.05 user ;)) and my browser was locked I had to unlock it via User's guide approach and enable browser payload.bin

Summary: Friend's 9.00 browser will be locked after fresh 9.00 installation ? If yes how can I unlock it by NOT logging to PSN and run GoldHen payload?

Sorry if I made any mistakes English isn't my mother-language.

Solution
I'm not sure that the Browser locks anymore, but if it does, you can unlock it by opening the User Guide and launching the Unlock Browser payload from there. I believe the Al Azif dns host still has it.
I'm not sure that the Browser locks anymore, but if it does, you can unlock it by opening the User Guide and launching the Unlock Browser payload from there. I believe the Al Azif dns host still has it.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back