Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesnt work for 1.76 :(

btw what happens to the edited
Xml u mention 9,10
xml witch i showed in presentation is requirement, and there is defined version 3.5, so if you are using 1.76 you need to defined something equal or below 1.76 to pass this validation
you're using values of 3.5 firmware and i'm on 4.01 WHICH values should i add please?
I'm using 4.01 also as you can see in pdf, 3.5 is just minimum

It's working!! Thanks! I'm on 3.55 btw

EDIT: Well, I can download some updates for my games, but can't actually login. I guess the system had already detected there was a new FW, and it tells me I must update

Can someone please make a video for this tutorial? there are some things that are not explained in the pdf like....once i downloaded the xml file and saved on the desktop and then edited.....where I have to save it? because it doesn't show the modified response to me.

Sorry for the noob questions! :)

Can someone please make a video for this tutorial? there are some things that are not explained in the pdf like....once i downloaded the xml file and saved on the desktop and then edited.....where I have to save it? because it doesn't show the modified response to me.

Sorry for the noob questions! :)

You don't need to save it on the desktop or any external programs, you can do everything on SKFU's Pr0xy. Just go to Advanced Rules > Raw Data Modification, and input the values as shown in the pdf. After that disconnect and reconnect to the internet on your PS4.

TIP: In raw data modification, you can click "Export" to save the changes so you don't have to type them in every time.

You don't need to save it on the desktop or any external programs, you can do everything on SKFU's Pr0xy. Just go to Advanced Rules > Raw Data Modification, and input the values as shown in the pdf. After that disconnect and reconnect to the internet on your PS4.

TIP: In raw data modification, you can click "Export" to save the changes so you don't have to type them in every time.
Thanks...it works on 4.01...i'm finally online!:bananaman:

Doesn't work for 2.04, I get error "Update the system software to use network features" (CE-34701-5). Furthermore, without using this proxy I get the option 'update now' or 'update later' however with the proxy settings applied I get the other error, so it is having an effect, but not the one I want. At least it shows me another message!!

I wonder if I should just stick to 2.04 or update to 3.55...

Btw, for me to make this work I had to input my ip myself into SKFU Proxy, not sure why.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back