Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys the program keeps getting a runtime error for me. Is the program just not working and asks for some dodgy stuff? The program runs fine for around 20-30 mins then crashes. Ive tried on multiple computers and have tried reinstalling microsoft visual c++ multiple times. Any fix?

I have the same problem... Think that problem be w10

Guys the program keeps getting a runtime error for me. Is the program just not working and asks for some dodgy stuff? The program runs fine for around 20-30 mins then crashes. Ive tried on multiple computers and have tried reinstalling microsoft visual c++ multiple times. Any fix?
Same for me, except it doesn't even last that long. And it corrupted the game that I was updating so I had to delete it. Now I can't redownload it either. Honestly I would advise you to wait for PSProxy instead

Edit: I'm on windows 8 btw

I would also like to know, it kind of works. It says I have the latest version of software if i click update now. I'm on 3.55 eu. I can download updates but can't install and when i try and log in to ps account it says 'update the system software to use network features. (CE-34701-5)'

This method only works on 4.01 and greater. Your PS4 should download updates for games if your a plus member without issue if you have previously installed the software.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back