Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the tutorial Mas Albatawy, but what does converted cfw game means ? , is that pkg file from psndl?, ive been searching for how to convert ps3 game cfw but there is none

Sorry imma beginner , never use cfw before , thanks , answer please :D
please read page one (tolong baca halaman pertama) by google translate

Okay .. well i have a new method i think .. i order a ps3 80 gb .. 3.60 .. soo am not getting that in a 2 weeks time .. if anyone have a ps3 n can skype or whatsapp or imo plz hit me up .. wanna test it to see if it works so i can either cancel my order or call it a lost .. please someone who is willing to help me work on this to see if it really works .. oh i have an game thats 107 mb ... so please text me so we can work on something to see if its an hoax or what

someone sent me an inbox at ps3hax that the guy who inspired this method, was a hoax. i can't believe it till i get the first video and realized that the game is in compatibility list. so i will try to inject some more games.
it turns out a hoax, i just tested 10 converted games and it gave me 80010006. fak you nodex!
Let me know if you want me to close this thread and remove it from the main page or if you are still testing games, etc. Thanks!

you can delete it from the main page psxhax because its fake i was tested some games and didn't work. and i see the same topic in logic sunrise website and some person test the method and they don't make it work so its just a fake video and the game like fight night and afro samurai they work with the old method of injection in 4.81 and also the video was deleted

so um .. what if some has a pkg file .. like a game .. n inject it to a backup .. i did that n verify it with some tools n seems to work but am not getting ma ps3 until 2 weeks time can smeone test it for me or so .. the game is 107 mb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back