Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Help       Thread starter PrimalKain       1      
Status
Not open for further replies.

PrimalKain

Contributor
Verified
Hi, i am currently on JB 9.0 and looking to play elden ring and so i have also purchased a ps5 (elden ring included) which is being shipped overseas and will take about a month to reach.

the question: would i be able to copy my save of elden ring from my JB ps4 to legit PS5?
Thank you.

Solution
Hi the ps5 is secured with the cloud what it does mean you can't install save file from an external storage, the only way is that you need a JB ps5 to do that.

just to clear a point I'm not talking about a ps4 game Im talking about ps5 game version also, if the game itself doesn't have import option then the only way you need JB ps5 to do the save transfer.
Hi the ps5 is secured with the cloud what it does mean you can't install save file from an external storage, the only way is that you need a JB ps5 to do that.

just to clear a point I'm not talking about a ps4 game Im talking about ps5 game version also, if the game itself doesn't have import option then the only way you need JB ps5 to do the save transfer.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back