Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mschumacher69

Contributor
Verified
PLEASE NOTE THAT THOSE ARE ORIGINAL UPDATES THAT DO NOT WORK ON PS4HEN FAKE PKGS. THEY WOULD HAVE TO BE INSTALLED ON ORIGINAL GAMES FIRST AND THEN DUMPED AS FAKE PACKAGES TO WORK.
Hello all, I've been collecting links of game updates requiring firmware 4.55 or lower and I'm creating this thread to share those links so that Game Dumpers can download/install them and dump the game and the updates.

Please post here if you have links that I haven't included and I will update the OP with the new links. You can get the latest Game Update info from here or here with older patches now available here also.

Please note that if a game is not on the list, it doesn't necessarily mean that a 4.55 update does not exists for this game, it just means that we may not have found it yet.

Here we go:

Spoiler

More update links below, will add them to the main list above if/when time permits (might contain update links that require firmware higher than 4.55):

Spoiler

Spoiler: Fenny's List

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back