Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS3 News       Thread starter albatawy       824      
if you used TA, then the result is 80010006 error, definitely.
if you used DTU, you only get results: black screen, freezing game
if you used DTU but carelessly in conversion, you will get: insert disc error or 8001006 (wrong eboot) or another numeric error 8001xxx (no LIC.edat or NPD eboot used)
am failing miserably here trying to convert fifa 17 bles02233.. what i havent understood is am i supposed to change the eboot using hxd from the patch folder to npeb002233? pliz help

lic.edt is available but am not sure if its for npeb version

@albatawy can you please share your Exclusive Method to run this games

COD ADVANCED WARFARE
COD MODERN WARFARE 2
about COD MODERN WARFARE 3 i find it in the Russian site and work fine

Are you guys converting the games using a different technique or software? Everything am trying is not working just error. what am i missing to do?

@albatawy can you please share your Exclusive Method to run this games

COD ADVANCED WARFARE
COD MODERN WARFARE 2
about COD MODERN WARFARE 3 i find it in the Russian site and work fine
the Russians have been uploaded the games with Torrents, you can download it for free. you can share here for MW3 trick.

Are you guys converting the games using a different technique or software? Everything am trying is not working just error. what am i missing to do?
no other software than that has been released lately..

some games black screen like (CALL MW3) any solution thanks
here how to fix Black Screen (CALL MW3) mine is US version BLUS30838

1- Create folder BLUS30838 and paste into it USRDIR folder (from original backup game folder).
2- On converted folder NPUB30838 delete the USRDIR folder.
3- On converted folder NPUB30838 create USRDIR and paste EBOOT.BIN (from the latest update)
4- Rebuild Database.
5- Go to the Game and press triangle and check for update.
6- Done.

anyone got fifa 17 to work on 4.70 ???
or fifa 16 or pes 17 or 16 on 4.70 ??
or can someone share a list of converted games that work on "4.70"

Before I ask my Questions I would like to thanks you for all the helps you provided so far.

I have problems with 3 games so far.

Tom Clancys Splinter Cell Blacklist (disc error) I check BLES folder i found the update has Boot.BIN and ELF files. The Eboot.bin is very small size.

Devil may cry 5 (freeze on save data) on BLES folder, it creates new file SLACK.DAT after it does the installing data.

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed (Black screen)

I did all fix methods but nothing helped (Exclusive method, MW3 method) nothing helped. by the way, they all running on multiman.

I used all converting apps upto 0.7

Back