Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS3 News       Thread starter albatawy       824      
plz share the method that you use to get works this games thank you a lot
For example i am sharing this for cod ghosts but this process works for all cod mw series games also.

COD GHOSTS game id is BLUS31270, so make a new folder called BLUS31270 inside this folder paste the whole USRDIR folder from ps3_game of original game disk or backup hdd game, then if you have NPUB31270 from this converted folder inside USRDIR delete everything except Eboot.bin.

after that download the game update patch and extract it, after extract copy all extracted update to blus31270 folder and overwrite inside blus31270 folder, the copy blus31270 and npub31270 both folder to ps3/hdd0/game/ and see the game will run with no black screen errors..

and if you have any questions then ask me.

the process what albatawy said will also work

I can't get God of war Ascesnsion with patch 1.12 to work. Anyone can confirm it's working ? highly appreciated if you can share with me

I can't get God of war Ascesnsion with patch 1.12 to work. Anyone can confirm it's working ? highly appreciated if you can share with me
Bro join the split files files first then convert the game. After converting the game split the big files again. Copy the back up of game on the HDD of ps3, do rebuild database. When it will show god of war ascension in the main menu press triangle and check for updates. Download all the updates and it will work for sure. Hope it will help you.

Bro, could you be more specific what you meant by joining the split file? do you mean this file EXTRASCIN2.PSARC ? mine is not split and it's already 9.3Gb. BTW, mine is duplex version, what about yours ? Did you get it running ?

Bro, could you be more specific what you meant by joining the split file? do you mean this file EXTRASCIN2.PSARC ? mine is not split and it's already 9.3Gb. BTW, mine is duplex version, what about yours ? Did you get it running ?
How is your file 9.3 how do u copy it to the internal hdd

i think not all cfw games will work o ofw because i've downloaded Ben 10 Omnivers 2 BLUS31215 and it has no game updatee so when i put into the ps3 it says 80029530 is there any method that help us to make the game without the need to updates

Hello guys i need help, the last of us doesn't work
black screen after The Last Of Us loading on the corner.
pak23.psarc 10gb splitted files were merged into one file

Back