PS3 News       Thread starter albatawy       340597       820

deno80

Contributor
do you have or any one have already patched ofw converted one link so i can down load it language english because i can see one the language is russian only
I can't find already converted Assassin's games on English, i download Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag on torrent then convert

Blade

Contributor
I can't find already converted Assassin's games on English, i download Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag on torrent then convert
Ok, we could make a deal. I cant download torrents and you dont find AC-BF. You download and reupload the converted "Splinter Cell - Blacklist" from the russian site to a proper hoster: mega /share-online/zippyshare

And I do the same to my english AC-BF for you...
XD Deal?

rizo

Contributor
Can someone confirm if batman arkham asylum, arkham city and kingdom hearts 1.5 and 2.5 works? TIA!
yes it working with me arkham city
Ok, we could make a deal. I cant download torrents and you dont find AC-BF. You download and reupload the converted "Splinter Cell - Blacklist" from the russian site to a proper hoster: mega /share-online/zippyshare

And I do the same to my english AC-BF for you...
XD Deal?
what is the trick to run converted assassin creed black flag

Blade

Contributor
yes it working with me arkham city

what is the trick to run converted assassin creed black flag
blank ASSASSINS_ISO dir inside usrdir. read some post-pages back...
Blacklist please
you cant imagine how many times i tried with different methods...
didnt test 0.9 though
I can't download, it need to login gan.

Edit: Now UEFA EURO 2016/PES 2016 running well on OFW 4.81 Console.
You tested blacklist with 0.9 ?

Recent Articles
Resident Evil 3 Returns to PlayStation 4 on April 3rd, 2020
In the footsteps of Resident Evil 2 on PS4 comes Capcom's return to Raccoon City in Resident Evil 3 arriving on PlayStation 4 next April 3rd, 2020! 🦝 Here are some RE3 PS4 screenshots alongside...
Sony PlayStation State of Play Live Stream for December 10th, 2019
Today as scheduled Sony held their last PlayStation State of Play December 2019 conference for the year, with a recap of the live stream and video game highlights below for those who missed it...
Redbox Video Game Rentals to End This Year, Game Sales by Early 2020
As GameStop reported massive financial losses and announced the closing of more stores this year, it appears Redbox is getting out of the video game rental business by the end of 2019... they'll...
Horizon: Zero Dawn Camera PS4 Hacks Demo by ManFightDragon
Proceeding his P.T. Silent Hills Demo Camera PS4 Hacks and MHW: Iceborne x Horizon Zero Dawn: The Frozen Wilds, PlayStation 4 video game hacker @manfightdragon is back with a Horizon: Zero Dawn...