PS3 News       Thread starter albatawy       336185       819

deno80

Contributor
do you have or any one have already patched ofw converted one link so i can down load it language english because i can see one the language is russian only
I can't find already converted Assassin's games on English, i download Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag on torrent then convert

Blade

Contributor
I can't find already converted Assassin's games on English, i download Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag on torrent then convert
Ok, we could make a deal. I cant download torrents and you dont find AC-BF. You download and reupload the converted "Splinter Cell - Blacklist" from the russian site to a proper hoster: mega /share-online/zippyshare

And I do the same to my english AC-BF for you...
XD Deal?

rizo

Contributor
Can someone confirm if batman arkham asylum, arkham city and kingdom hearts 1.5 and 2.5 works? TIA!
yes it working with me arkham city
Ok, we could make a deal. I cant download torrents and you dont find AC-BF. You download and reupload the converted "Splinter Cell - Blacklist" from the russian site to a proper hoster: mega /share-online/zippyshare

And I do the same to my english AC-BF for you...
XD Deal?
what is the trick to run converted assassin creed black flag

Blade

Contributor
yes it working with me arkham city

what is the trick to run converted assassin creed black flag
blank ASSASSINS_ISO dir inside usrdir. read some post-pages back...
Blacklist please
you cant imagine how many times i tried with different methods...
didnt test 0.9 though
I can't download, it need to login gan.

Edit: Now UEFA EURO 2016/PES 2016 running well on OFW 4.81 Console.
You tested blacklist with 0.9 ?

Recent Articles
JoystickUDP: Collection of Methods Using a PS4 Controller with UDPComms
Recently StanfordRoboticsClub shared on Github a collection of methods using a DualShock 4 PS4 Controller with UDPComms, which is a Python library to enable communication between different...
Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Joins New PS4 Game Releases Next Week
Explore the galaxy in the latest PlayStation 4 third-person action-adventure game Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order from Respawn Entertainment arriving to PS4 next week on November 15th. Play as an...
Feel The Power of Pro with PlayStation 4 Pro Latest PS4 TV Spot!
Right behind their It's Time to Play! campaign and Black Friday Deals, Sony is ramping up PlayStation promotions for the holidays with the latest PS4 TV spot showcasing the Limited Edition PS4 Pro...
REPL4Y for Android PS4 Remote Play App Free Trial Version by Twist3d89
Proceeding his request for Beta Testers and the Chiaki Open Source PS4 Remote Play Client release, developer Twist3d89 has made available a free trial version of his REPL4Y for Android application...