PS3 News       Thread starter albatawy       347088       820

Blade

Contributor
is there a demo of the splinter cell blacklist
I dont think so. There is the full PSN-game (NPUB) and several DISC-games (BLES,BLUS).

I converted the PSN version to a licence-free one, but sadly it requieres modified EBOOT.BIN and SELFs so there is no chance to run them on OFW.

The converted DISC-games results in a "LocID_CONF_Disc_Read_Error". This error was solved years ago, by using MM's "BD-Mirror" and having a disc in drive.
Later COBRA replaced the need for BD-Mirror... But these solutions are only for CFW (of course).
Dont know how to fix that on OFW...

The russians claimed to have a working OFW version of splinter cell. So after struggling around with google translator for half an hour, I was able to create an account there, just to see, the only available "hoster"/"mirror" was torrent -.-

Since I'm unable to download any torrent, I got stuck...

I hope this infos can save some of your time. If anyone got a working method, plz share <3

Cheers
Blade

zanatos

Contributor
I dont think so. There is the full PSN-game (NPUB) and several DISC-games (BLES,BLUS).

I converted the PSN version to a licence-free one, but sadly it requieres modified EBOOT.BIN and SELFs so there is no chance to run them on OFW.

The converted DESC-games results in a "LocID_CONF_Disc_Read_Error". This error was solved years ago, by using MM's "BD-Mirror" and having a disc in drive.
Later COBRA replaced the need for BD-Mirror... But these solutions are only for CFW (of course).
Dont know how to fix that on OFW...

The russians claimed to have a working OFW version of splinter cell. So after struggling around with google translator for half an hour, I was able to create an account there, just to see, the only available "hoster"/"mirror" was torrent -.-

Since I'm unable to download any torrent, I got stuck...

I hope this infos can save some of your time. If anyone got a working method, plz share <3

Cheers
Blade
can you give me the link for the torrent i will test the game for you

Boloul

[email protected]
Contributor
is there any solution about how to inject games with no need to reinstall all games i mean just to install per game

Recent Articles
Grand Theft Auto V (GTA V) ArabicGuy Mod Menu for PS4 2020 Demo
Following the ArabicGuy v1.1 GTA V Mod Menu by @RF0oDxM0Dz and the Ghosts 1.00 SilentShadowV3 Mod Menu, PlayStation 4 scene developer @CustomHooker shared on Twitter a new Grand Theft Auto V (GTA...
PS4: The Best Place to Play Showcases Exclusives in Latest TV Spot
Sony's latest PS4 promotional TV spot titled The Best Place to Play can be seen below, and spotlights some current and upcoming PlayStation 4 exclusive games including The Last of Us: Part II...
Disintegration's PS4 Technical Beta by V1 Interactive Starts January 28th
This January 28th the Disintegration PS4 Technical Beta by V1 Interactive begins with sign-ups available now for the closed multiplayer technical beta where players can choose from up to seven...
PS4 PKG Information on PlayStation 4 Packages and Keys via Maxton
Proceeding Flat_z's Write-up, the PS4 Backporting Method Outline and his recent PKGEditor Updates, PlayStation 4 developer maxton shared on Github some handy Package information including details...