PS3 News       Thread starter albatawy       336889       819

Blade

Contributor
is there a demo of the splinter cell blacklist
I dont think so. There is the full PSN-game (NPUB) and several DISC-games (BLES,BLUS).

I converted the PSN version to a licence-free one, but sadly it requieres modified EBOOT.BIN and SELFs so there is no chance to run them on OFW.

The converted DISC-games results in a "LocID_CONF_Disc_Read_Error". This error was solved years ago, by using MM's "BD-Mirror" and having a disc in drive.
Later COBRA replaced the need for BD-Mirror... But these solutions are only for CFW (of course).
Dont know how to fix that on OFW...

The russians claimed to have a working OFW version of splinter cell. So after struggling around with google translator for half an hour, I was able to create an account there, just to see, the only available "hoster"/"mirror" was torrent -.-

Since I'm unable to download any torrent, I got stuck...

I hope this infos can save some of your time. If anyone got a working method, plz share <3

Cheers
Blade

zanatos

Contributor
I dont think so. There is the full PSN-game (NPUB) and several DISC-games (BLES,BLUS).

I converted the PSN version to a licence-free one, but sadly it requieres modified EBOOT.BIN and SELFs so there is no chance to run them on OFW.

The converted DESC-games results in a "LocID_CONF_Disc_Read_Error". This error was solved years ago, by using MM's "BD-Mirror" and having a disc in drive.
Later COBRA replaced the need for BD-Mirror... But these solutions are only for CFW (of course).
Dont know how to fix that on OFW...

The russians claimed to have a working OFW version of splinter cell. So after struggling around with google translator for half an hour, I was able to create an account there, just to see, the only available "hoster"/"mirror" was torrent -.-

Since I'm unable to download any torrent, I got stuck...

I hope this infos can save some of your time. If anyone got a working method, plz share <3

Cheers
Blade
can you give me the link for the torrent i will test the game for you

Boloul

[email protected]
Contributor
is there any solution about how to inject games with no need to reinstall all games i mean just to install per game

Recent Articles
PSPlay: PS4 Remote Play App for Android Devices by Grill2010
Hi, In case someone is interested, after PSJoy which I've released one year ago and following my RemotePlayPrototype open source research project I have developed a new Android app called PSPlay...
PS4 Open-world RPG Shenmue III Joins New Games Next Week
Next week Yu Suzuki's open-world RPG series returns in the legendary Shenmue III on PS4 among the new video game releases! 🕹 PlayStation 4 fans can catch up with Ryo Hazuki in his ongoing quest...
Sony Asks PS4 Players for Feedback Ahead of PS5 Launch Next Year
According to kasual7, Sony recently sent out a survey asking for feedback from PS4 players ahead of the PS5 Launch late next year. 🤔 The questionnaire states: Tell us about your time with PS4 -...
Harsh Survival RPG Rust Launches on PlayStation 4 in 2020, PS4 Trailer
Video game developers Facepunch Studios and Double Eleven announced that the harsh survival RPG Rust on PC is slated to launch on PlayStation 4 in 2020 complete with a PS4 announcement trailer...