Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS3 News       Thread starter albatawy       824      
Sorry to tell you that bro, u got it wrong
i know how to use the program... even we specify the correct folder PS3_GAME folder, with some games i get NPAAAM.SF and PARAM.SF... believe it or not, say what you want... its a bug
even with KDW CFW2OFW V.1.2... but with the CFW2OFW 1.1
2 of them pass and convert normally, play etc...
I think i know what the problem is, maybe your game's title include strings like /%&@, try to change game's title without strings.

Same problem here with Tekken 6 , the game is verified , i convert with KDW tool , is shows the Namco logo , the the screen goes black but the hdd is working intensely like it's installing something .. but it stays like this forever

im testing the PS3GameConvert_v0.91 for RESIDENT EVIL REVELATIONS 2 [BLUS31444] since the v0.9 got me stuck during the trophy install. But just in case it's still broken can someone pls reupload the v0.7? the only link I found is already dead...

Does anyone know how how Duplex release added their splash screen during game boot like God of War Ascension [BCES01741]? I think this is the reason I can't convert the game.

I am about to borrow a PS3 CFW from my buddy to do DTU method. However, I wonder what will happen to the data stored in the PS3 sender (will it be deleted after the transfer process completed?). In case it will, can i back up the data in the PS3 CFW and restore it later as if the PS3 CFW was untouched? (I do not want to mess with my friend's data). Please help and thanks in advance.
After DTU PS3 CFW stay untouched, no need to backup.
Everything on the CFW will stay EXCEPT for the Copy Protected game saves. Those will be moved to your OFW PS3 and will be removed from the CFW PS3.
Thanks for the quick reply

hi guys is there anyone who can tell me how to convert Beyond two souls correctly i've done many tests but i always get a black screen after lanching the game m could someone do a tutorial , i've already converted and tested many games mthis is my list for now

the only ones that show me a black screen are ni no kuni, one piece PW3 and beyond two souls, pls guys HELP

2273-3b85c4696250f5881691e2e29828c784.jpg

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    282.3 KB · Views: 317
Back