Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS3 News       Thread starter albatawy       824      
hello, i have a problem with the battelfield 3, the game start but when the player is dead, dont save and in black screen, i have to exit of the game and restart.

hi guys is there anyone who can tell me how to convert Beyond two souls correctly i've done many tests but i always get a black screen after lanching the game m could someone do a tutorial , i've already converted and tested many games mthis is my list for now

the only ones that show me a black screen are ni no kuni, one piece PW3 and beyond two souls, pls guys HELP

2273-3b85c4696250f5881691e2e29828c784.jpg

Try my post. Check the end part where I elaborated the solution of @albatawy

https://www.psxhax.com/threads/cfw2ofw-fail-games-i-need-troubleshooting-system.1907/#post-19360

Thank u @nikitaluger , i'll try this solution. :)

yup Beyond works fine with this tech thank u so much nikitaluger, albatawy and PSXHAX if u find out anything about ni no kuni BLES01555 or ONE PIECE PIRATE WARRIORS 3 BLES02140 let me know :bananaman:

i can help out with the other games of my list exept splinter cell cause i've only downloaded it

Is it ok to copy the eboot.bin from the update.pkg and replace the one in the game (NPXXXX) on all converted games? Or does this trick only work on certain games like WWE 2K17 [BLUS31599]?

LOL, I had to transfer an almost full 500GB hdd. Had to wait like 18hours or something. (Or even more cant remember, but it was REALLY long).

I think it does not only depends on the size to transfer but on the amount of files... So games with a lot of small files will take longer...
AGREE OF THAT

Back