Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS3 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter kdwgamestore       Start date Dec 24, 2016 at 1:54 PM       95      
Status
Not open for further replies.
KDW CFW2OFW V.1.2 BETA GUI for PS3 by KDWGameStore.png

KDW CFW2OFW V.1.2 GUI
By tomyrambozha.fv / kdwgamestore / ErikPshat / Purnama Giri

Download links:

KDW CFW2OFW V.1.2.rar [3.4mb tusfiles]
KDW CFW2OFW V.1.2.rar [3.4mb mirror mega]

Changelogs:
  • GUI Interface
  • Fix insert disc issues
  • Auto generate LIC.DAT and fix LIC.EDAT
  • Auto Copy PS3 GAME folder
  • Autodetect region code
  • gameupdatexxxxxxx.pkg auto patch into converted game
  • Result as NPXXX and BLXXX folder
How to use:

1. Check your game REGION CODE [EX : PES 2013 / BLES01709 ]
2. Open CFW2OFW V.1.2, with RUN ADMINISTRATOR, Then click PS3 GAME UPDATE [by aldotools]
3. type your game REGION CODE to Title ID : then verify, download 1 update files only [game update must have EBOOT.BIN inside USDIR]
4. Right click and download
5. select load pkg , go to kdw_tools\downloads\your pkg shown here, select it
6. select PS3_GAME folder of your backup game, THEN OK, wait until
" message : converting successful " close application then "
7. new folder NPXXXX And BLXXXX,
8. if u in ofw 4.70 Below, inject NPXXXX And BLXXXX folder into your backup with TRUANCESTOR BACKUP INJECTOR JIKKYU
9. if u in ofw 4.70++, copy NPXXXX And BLXXXX , into your external drive, then
copy to your PS3CFW in dev_hdd0/game/here
10. then rebuild database your ps3 cfw, then data transfer to your ps3 ofw

Note:
1. U can simple use "DATABASE REBUILDER.PKG" install into your ps3 cfw to
rebuild database with 1 click
2. if you wanna how to fix bug, error, freeze, blackscreen and more please visit :
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/152O_HwcNObA_AvU0VVD9jNguhGBS0-oB3LifS3IwydU/edit#gid=633229952

3. Please RUN ADMINISTRATOR KDW CFW2OFW V.1.2.EXE
4. do not rename your ps3gameupdate.pkg files NAME , leave it original
5. If you got error / crash, run task manager, please end task "make_npdata"/"convert.exe" .
then try again, if you got same issues, restart your PC

Credits:

tomyrambozha, team-kdw, ErikPshat, aldotools, Jikkyu, Hykem, stahlworks, $npR, purnama giri for GUI
and every people has contributed ..

Spesial thanks for " ErikPshat, Jikkyu & aldotools "

FORUM Support:

psxhax.com - pspx.ru - logic-sunrise.com - psx-place.com - psx-core.ru -
cybermodding.it - ps3hax.net - bbs.duowan.com - gizoogle.net - peshdx.com
biteyourconsole.net - team reballing indonesia

Comments

@kdwgamestore, Thanks, but i already have updates and need just convert ps3_game, where is the plain option to do that? should i cross all over the process to convert a game?? i mean to download hundreds of pkg updates again to use your program??

Why cant just drop ps3_game folder in the window and use the updates folders we already have?? I think is not friendly if we have to start from -10 to do it all.

Or maybe you didnt explain it well in the readme (im not drunk, dont drink at all)

YAY! something better than having to go through a bunch of steps.. :santa:

yes my friend ^_^

@kdwgamestore, Thanks, but i already have updates and need just convert ps3_game, where is the plain option to do that? should i cross all over the process to convert a game?? i mean to download hundreds of pkg updates again to use your program??

Why cant just drop ps3_game folder in the window and use the updates folders we already have?? I think is not friendly if we have to start from -10 to do it all.

Or maybe you didnt explain it well in the readme (im not drunk, dont drink at all)

this tools must use updatexxgameidxxxx.pkg for autoconvert and autodetect game codes, for convert only, you can use this method https://www.psxhax.com/threads/kdw-...onverter-mod-and-guide.1174/page-5#post-12726 for this time ^_^ but next tools, ill try to make convert menu only without pkg, but im in holidays tour now, thanks for make my thread to main page @PSXHAX ,

For all , if you got any bug / error, let me know , send pm to me, ill fix it soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back