Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS3 News       Thread starter albatawy       824      
the first post has been updated.

here's the hint: commonly, you need two folders to make the games work. sometimes, you need only one main folder. but sometimes, you need three folders.

the first post has been updated.

here's the hint: commonly, you need two folders to make the games work. sometimes, you need only one main folder. but sometimes, you need three folders.
copy only NPXXX for COD MW 1.2.3 just give me return to XMB

please make video tutorial

so far i got 82 games working need to download more games to test on. all prince of persia black screen,. thief and bioshock infinite giving me dirty disk error,. maybe my copy is bad anyone who got this games can confirm?

2fa05504441c495db0598db6d8f94cb4.png
can u explain how to "save fix" for RE 6 sir?
and have u try DMC [BLES01698] new sir? i got prob stuck on save data loading after installing game data

so far i got 82 games working need to download more games to test on. all prince of persia black screen,. thief and bioshock infinite giving me dirty disk error,. maybe my copy is bad anyone who got this games can confirm?

2fa05504441c495db0598db6d8f94cb4.png
try my exclusive method for Thief:
-delete all game data installed
-run the game in cfw format via multiman
-let it installs an almost 2GB game data
-quit the game and see a game data appear in GDU
-highlight the disc icon game and press triangle and update the game
-reboot the console
-play your converted Thief and profit
-go to file manager, copy the 2.5GB game data to your external hdd
-keep it alongside with your NPXXXX folder in case you wanna copy it back to other console.

you can test the same thing with Bioshock.

Back