Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS3 News       Thread starter albatawy       824      
sorry bout that.
Code:
BLUS30855\PS3_GAME\USRDIR\nativePS3\system\contents\SDATABG.dat
BLUS30855\PS3_GAME\USRDIR\nativePS3\system\contents\SDATAICON_ENG.dat
BLUS30855\PS3_GAME\USRDIR\nativePS3\system\contents\SDATAICON_EUR.dat
BLUS30855\PS3_GAME\USRDIR\nativePS3\system\contents\SDATAICON_JPN.dat

BLES01465\PS3_GAME\USRDIR\nativePS3\system\contents\SDATABG.dat
BLES01465\PS3_GAME\USRDIR\nativePS3\system\contents\SDATAICON_EUR.dat

have you found the solution? if you haven't, delete its game data on game data utility and try playing RE 6 (CFW format) via multiman, see it yourself if it can create savedata or not. if it can create, quit the game. delete its save data on ps3 save data utility, restart the console, and play your converted RE 6..

have you found the solution? if you haven't, delete its game data on game data utility and try playing RE 6 (CFW format) via multiman, see it yourself if it can create savedata or not. if it can create, quit the game. delete its save data on ps3 save data utility, restart the console, and play your converted RE 6..

yes, cfw re6 creates savedata.

i tried converting the sdata files only, a bit strange that those really won't get converted.
does your ofw re6 have them sdata files?

yes, cfw re6 creates savedata.

i tried converting the sdata files only, a bit strange that those really won't get converted.
does your ofw re6 have them sdata files?

first time, it has problem like you have. but i converted those sdat files only nothing else inside usrdir. but still no luck, it won't create savedata. i'm still trying work on it.

Back