Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS3 News       Thread starter albatawy       824      
Master @albatawy want to ask it how to inject pes 2017 ? Because I have the game .pkg I've installed via pkg manager in xmb cfw and can be played, but once transferred to ofw it's error 80010017. All games .pkg give error, please help me more, I do not use english much ...

What i mean is pes 17 gembox patch winter transfer. It is .pkg format so i didnt use the convertion process. I just install pkg from xmb and the game shows up on xmb just like every game that i convert.

I can play it without problem with my cfw console, but when i transfer to ofw console it gives me error 80010017. Every game that i installed via pkg installer on xmb gives the same error. I wonder how did you transfer pes 17 gembox patch into ofw console?

Some of the game that i installed via .pkg are:
-Burn zombie burn (downloaded from a website)
-Minecraft (bought at the store, i think the seller was edit the game or something)
-Helldivers (bought at the same store with minecraft)

That means pes17 gembox patch winter transfer cant be played on ofw console? So sad... But thanks anyway.

I will try to find about another psn games that work on ofw console, especially with pkg format, wish me luck coz i am very noob at things like this

Okay now I might sound like a noob but what exactly does this mean for PS3 what I'm thinking (please correct me if I'm wrong) is that this is a way to get Cfw mod menus onto ofw

I converted The Last Of Us/Uncharted 2 using (https://mega.nz/#F!rx8GiA7B!Z5XStmOIvw_l31l-fQ9RAA) game converter and It worked

Here is what i did:
1. downloaded the update package using aldol ps3tools.
2. Formatted my external HDD to NTFS
3. used ps3 split in ps3tools (just drag the split file to this ps3 splitter and direct the output to my NTFS HDD.After the split files have been merged.replace pak22.parsc.6660 and pak22.parsc.6661 with pak.parsc)
4. copied the game folder to my NTFS HDD and started converting using game converter
5. connected the NTFS HDD to my ps3. Using multiman (non cobra mode) and copied the files to dev,hdd0,game
6. after coping the game rebuild the database.

once this is completed see the xmb for the game and it should run without any issues. Happy Gaming !
How to edit the PARAM SFO. Pleazzzzzz

That means pes17 gembox patch winter transfer cant be played on ofw console? So sad... But thanks anyway.

I will try to find about another psn games that work on ofw console, especially with pkg format, wish me luck coz i am very noob at things like this
this is listed as working on OFW over at PSDevWiki.

I have not tried this one yet, but I will soon and report back on status.

Okay now I might sound like a noob but what exactly does this mean for PS3 what I'm thinking (please correct me if I'm wrong) is that this is a way to get Cfw mod menus onto ofw
It is a method to transfer cfw games to ofw consoles via data transfer utility. In other words you can play cfw games on ofw consoles like super slim and slim consoles that has ofw above 3.55. Cfw mod cant be use on ofw consoles. Just the appearance like mmcm icon. It is on the ofw console after transfering data, but you cant use it. Thats what i get so far, correct me if i am wrong

in case this wasn't posted already, I have just tested this for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 BLES00683
  • Copy all Disc files, except EBOOT.BIN, default.self, and default_mp.self from "/USRDIR/*" to update folder "BLES00683/USRDIR/*".
  • Delete all converted files from "NPEB00683/USRDIR/*" except EBOOT.BIN from update.
  • Copy default.self and default_mp.self from Disc to "NPEB00683/USRDIR/".
NOTE: the game does not need converted if you manually copy the needed files from PS3_GAME folder, excluding USRDIR.

Back