Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS3 News       Thread starter albatawy       824      
Yes you can split it again by using aldostools. But why do you need to split the files again after you convert?
did you try it or just thought about it only ??, cause I tried with it so many ways & no way have worked for me cause I noticed that when you convert a game .. all files inside USRDIR get corrupted and PS3 system is only one able to read it

check the converted image for exemple any Image inside USRDIR folder you will find it corrupted

If you didn't try it could you test for me? I need to split it again cause I'm working on fat32 system disk

I converted The Last Of Us/Uncharted 2 using (https://mega.nz/#F!rx8GiA7B!Z5XStmOIvw_l31l-fQ9RAA) game converter and It worked

Here is what i did:
1. downloaded the update package using aldol ps3tools.
2. Formatted my external HDD to NTFS
3. used ps3 split in ps3tools (just drag the split file to this ps3 splitter and direct the output to my NTFS HDD.After the split files have been merged.replace pak22.parsc.6660 and pak22.parsc.6661 with pak.parsc)
4. copied the game folder to my NTFS HDD and started converting using game converter
5. connected the NTFS HDD to my ps3. Using multiman (non cobra mode) and copied the files to dev,hdd0,game
6. after coping the game rebuild the database.

once this is completed see the xmb for the game and it should run without any issues. Happy Gaming !

Beyond Two Souls [BCUS98298] by @albatawy
  • Files you will need:
    • Game - Beyond Two Souls [BCUS98298]
    • Demo - NPUA72074 Beyond - Two Souls.pkg - use psnsuff
    • Update - UP9000-BCUS98298_00-PATCH00000000001-A0101-V0100-PE.pkg
  • How to fix:
  1. Create NPUA72074 and copy/paste all contents of PS3_Game (not the folder but what's inside PS3_Game) of Beyond Two Souls [BCUS98298].
  2. Extract the eboot from Demo - NPUA72074 Beyond - Two Souls.pkg and replace the one in NPUA72074/USRDIR.
  3. Edit param.sfo of NPUA72074 and change Category from DG Disc Game (blueray) to HG Harddrive Game and save.
  4. Delete LICDIR folder in NPUA72074
  5. Exract Update - UP9000-BCUS98298_00-PATCH00000000001-A0101-V0100-PE.pkg
  6. Create BCUS98298 folder and place update files inside the folder.
  7. Done. Just transfer your NPUA72074 & BCUS98298 folder into your CFW PS3, DTU to OFW PS3 and it should work.
Errory trophy and auto restart..
Fix? Help..
Thank

did you try it or just thought about it only ??, cause I tried with it so many ways & no way have worked for me cause I noticed that when you convert a game .. all files inside USRDIR get corrupted and PS3 system is only one able to read it

check the converted image for exemple any Image inside USRDIR folder you will find it corrupted

If you didn't try it could you test for me? I need to split it again cause I'm working on fat32 system disk

0nwSI5n.png

I suggest you stop using a fat32 HDD

Errory trophy and auto restart..
Fix? Help..
Thank
Did you follow all the steps properly? Are you sure you 100% downloaded both update and demo?

Can anyone help with LEGO Marvel Super Heroes The Game (BLJM61242) update
That game does not have an update unfortunately
so can it get to split even if it already converted ?
sadly fat32 is the only format that ps3 can read

thanks anyway bro
In the screenshot. I'm splitting a converted pak22.psarc for uncharted 2. Yes the converted files can be split even after you converted it.

That game does not have an update unfortunately

In the screenshot. I'm splitting a converted pak22.psarc for uncharted 2. Yes the converted files can be split even after you converted it.
thanks bro , but somehow the splitted file make the game went to blackscreen on OFW system but with people that do DTU method it can be working for them , anyone I will try to split it in a new Win10 maybe cause of my old 8.1 one system

0nwSI5n.png

I suggest you stop using a fat32 HDD

Did you follow all the steps properly? Are you sure you 100% downloaded both update and demo?
Yess.. Still error trophy.. I interesting

Dragon ball battle of z
Beyond to soul
Rayman legend
Persona 5 blus
Modern warfare 2 (modern warfare 3 done success)

Back