Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS3 News       Thread starter albatawy       824      
18g.fisic game
It's not working I have downloaded the American version and also I downloaded 18 gb one still it showing me demo as shown I'm the previous video plz explain how did u made it work and also because of your working eboot I have wasted more than 30gb and now I want you reply

I want to say only one thing to darksiders book to this game. Its been showing only demo and you just say it works raul74beta ya I know it works but it just shows booking demo after the intro boss

(Sorry for my bad language but I can't control)

It was the first time I tried with a demo eboot.

I didn't play full time to see if it is complete but it's looking good. I found this :

1. On your CFW PS3 Install your demo & backup the full game to the HDD

2. Open CAFM & on the left side go to /dev_hdd0/game/*game-demo*/PS3_GAME/
& delete the following: ICON0.PNG,PIC1.PNG PARAM.SFO

3. Open CAFM & on the left side go to /dev_hdd0/GAMES/*full-game*/PS3_GAME
on the right side open /dev_hdd0/game/*game-demo*/PS3_GAME
3b. Copy (or move) these files: ICON0.PNG,PIC1.PNG & PARAM.SFO

4. Now on the left side go to /dev_hdd0/GAMES/*full-game*/PS3_GAME/USRDIR/
on the right side navigate to /dev_hdd0/game/*game-demo*/USRDIR/

5. MOVE (not copy) all of the files from the left to the right
(Move all of *full-game* USRDIR'S Contents to *game-demo's* USRDIR)

THE ONLY FILE THAT YOU SHOULD NOT MOVE OR COPY IS THE EBOOT.BIN

6. Check that the game was correctly transferred by booting it on the XMB

7. File transfer to OFW PS3!!
thanks for your help , try and tell you.

It's not working I have downloaded the American version and also I downloaded 18 gb one still it showing me demo as shown I'm the previous video plz explain how did u made it work and also because of your working eboot I have wasted more than 30gb and now I want you reply

I want to say only one thing to darksiders book to this game. Its been showing only demo and you just say it works raul74beta ya I know it works but it just shows booking demo after the intro boss

(Sorry for my bad language but I can't control)
I'll try my version and then tell you if mine also says demo after killing that boss

TESTED GAMES WORK WITHOUT ANY PROBLEM :)

195255424.jpg

TESTED GAMES DON'T WORK :(

160483559.jpg

PLEASE HOW THIS GAME WORK IT'S GAVE ME BLACK SCREEN @albatawy
How did u get fifa 17 to work its asking met to upgrade to ofw 4.75 in order to play. Can u please help me.
so far i got 82 games working need to download more games to test on. all prince of persia black screen,. thief and bioshock infinite giving me dirty disk error,. maybe my copy is bad anyone who got this games can confirm?

2fa05504441c495db0598db6d8f94cb4.png
My fifa 17 is asking me to upgrade to ofw 4.75 can u help me.

How did u get fifa 17 to work its asking met to upgrade to ofw 4.75 in order to play. Can u please help me.

My fifa 17 is asking me to upgrade to ofw 4.75 can u help me.

as a rule, I always edit my PARAM.SFO "PS3 System" entry to 01.00 to support all firmware versions. But basically, just edit yours to be lower than or matching your current firmware version.

Back