Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS3 News       Thread starter albatawy       824      
i converted the BLES01403 version with the newest make_npdata and had no issues. I also manually extracted DLC and Update, then transferred.

pls can u help me with : How can i add dlc to Call Duty Black Ops 2 :cry::cry::cry:

the games works fine but the dlc wont work, where do i put them pls

i always manually extract the DLC and updates for every game. I posted the steps I took to get the game working over on PSDevWiki but honestly I didn't test the DLC, but most games work fine that I have tried with DLC. I always apply or create a "DLC Fix" by replacing the EDAT files and that usually works.

EDIT: I usually extract all DLC and Updates, then merge from lowest to highest for updates and merge DLC into update folder.... and yes, I know there are tools that do that for me, i actually use them sometimes, mainly CFW2OFW Helper, which works quite well too.

Last edited:
EDIT: I usually extract all DLC and Updates, then merge from lowest to highest for updates and merge DLC into update folder.... and yes, I know there are tools that do that for me, i actually use them sometimes, mainly CFW2OFW Helper, which works quite well too.
Thank you so much for the reply. i tried pretty much everything with the dlc's, but unfortunately it didn't show up in the game.

just one question with what files you replace the edat files??

Thank you so much for the reply. i tried pretty much everything with the dlc's, but unfortunately it didn't show up in the game.

just one question with what files you replace the edat files??
the PSNStuffX db_dlc_A-D database contains a DLC Fix. I may try it later if you have no luck with it.

EDIT: I originally thought you said CODMW2... I have the CODBO2 converted game with DLC, but again, did not test it for DLC. I don't play COD games and I assumed it worked. I will check mine out later and see. What should i be checking to see quickly if it works? Thanks

EDIT: I originally thought you said CODMW2... I have the CODBO2 converted game with DLC, but again, did not test it for DLC. I don't play COD games and I assumed it worked. I will check mine out later and see. What should i be checking to see quickly if it works? Thanks
Thank u so much , to check if the dlc works ,when you enter the game in the first menu go to Zombies - lolal - you will see a planet do not hit X

just check if there is more than one map (you can navigate through the planet to another map) if the dlc works uo will see more than one map , sorry for disturbing you :(

I tried to run Call of Duty Advanced Warfare BLUS [BLUS31466] with Webman Games dan the game just blank with LED Indicator show PS3 read hardisk drive. In Multiman, when to to Load then game, it show info like this :

"Please insert an original PlayStation 3 game disc before proceeding."

Can someone help me with this issue?

pls can u help me with : How can i add dlc to Call Duty Black Ops 2 :cry::cry::cry:

the games works fine but the dlc wont work, where do i put them pls

On Me, CFW and OFW console both run Call of Duty Black Ops II with all DLC like Revolution, Nuketown/Zombies, Apocalypse, etc. All you have to do is install Fix.pkg after all DLC installed.

Oh just put all DLC to BLUS/BLES folder not in NPUB or NPEB. :)

Guys, i have a ps3 v 4.70 (OFW), can i inject and i play games that need higher firmware or their is any other way to play those games.

thanks with warm Regards,

In your case I'd recommend THIS guide using THIS compatibility list to give you an idea of what to expect... the most current version of it is located on the Wiki HERE.

Also THIS is a list of related OFW threads you may want to check out if you haven't already. (-8

I tried to run Call of Duty Advanced Warfare BLUS [BLUS31466] with Webman Games dan the game just blank with LED Indicator show PS3 read hardisk drive. In Multiman, when to to Load then game, it show info like this :

"Please insert an original PlayStation 3 game disc before proceeding."

Can someone help me with this issue?

On Me, CFW and OFW console both run Call of Duty Black Ops II with all DLC like Revolution, Nuketown/Zombies, Apocalypse, etc. All you have to do is install Fix.pkg after all DLC installed.

Oh just put all DLC to BLUS/BLES folder not in NPUB or NPEB. :)
Thank you for the reply
i will try it again , my problem is in cfw the dlc run fine but when i DTU to OFW
the DLC's wont show up but the game run fine :(:(
i will try this
put all the DLC's in BLES.... and install the fix , i hope it'll work

Back