Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS3 News       Thread starter albatawy       824      
Thank you for the reply
i will try it again , my problem is in cfw the dlc run fine but when i DTU to OFW
the DLC's wont show up but the game run fine :(:(
i will try this
put all the DLC's in BLES.... and install the fix , i hope it'll work
hi there , the dlc's should be put in BLES folder , the method of running dlc in ofw is diff to cfw , it doesn't need a fix

Prince of Persia BLUS30214 Black screen.
Deus Ex Human Revolution BLES01150 Black screen.
Dragon Age Origins BLES01076 Stuck after press start.
All converted using game converter 0.91 confirmed not working....
You are wrong. POP has a "structure" issue, you cant run it anyway. I can start the game,but the save file doesnt work after convertion. Freeze after load data, tested many ways, but nothing works. Didnt check if the russians could run it.

The others you mentioned run perfectly. Learn (or read at least) about this method before "confirm" anything.

Last edited:
YEAH THAT'S pop has issue with reading data after conversion , I've tested the russian ver too but the same issue.

Also notice that most 2008 Ubisoft games have problem like AC1 , Pop the forgotten sands , maybe there's someway around to make it work. Moreover even CFW users have had struggle to make it run perfectly

again no matter what i tried the DLC's always disappear in ofw after DTU , if u know how let me know , thx for the replay

I have BLUS01717 but your mine is BLES. May be you should change game ID or download US version. Just don't delete DLC, you need them latter.

Every maps on Zombies and Multiplayer (Offline and Online) are show up and playable on My OFW console.

In your case I'd recommend THIS guide using THIS compatibility list to give you an idea of what to expect... the most current version of it is located on the Wiki HERE.

Also THIS is a list of related OFW threads you may want to check out if you haven't already. (-8
I'm able to inject most of the games on my ps3 super slim (4.70 OFW), but some game like PES 2017, WWW 2k17 asking me to upgrade to OFW 4.75.

Could you please help me to fix this or i cant play these game on ps3 OFW 4.70.

Back