Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS3 News       Thread starter albatawy       824      
WWE 2K17 [BLUS31599] stuck at loading screen. Does anyone know how to fix that? TIA

Never mind, I found how to make this game work. :)
I use UP1001-BLUS31599_00-WWE2K17PACK1CA00-A0101-V0100-PE.pkg and it doesn't need to install big game data.

UP1001-BLUS31599_00-WWE2K17PACK1CA00-A0104-V0100-PE.pkg make game stuck at loading screen.

read all the messages but still failed...
kindly requesting for help
my cod mw3...has TOTALLY failed after readin through the guides u guyz posted
albatway posted the EM (exclusive method) a while ago in one of the 2 thread about this.
It was easy but I cant remember right now.
8 GB the BLES01431
4,44 MB the NPEB01431

Inside NPEB01431/USRDIR/ is only one file: EBOOT.BIN 73KB (i think its from the patch) delete the rest.

Hope these info are enough...

Hello! I carefully read all posts and didn't find help for my case. I want to convert Virtua Tennis 4 but I can't find any update .pkg files. Please, if someone knows some steps for finding or creating .pkg, please, help. Thanks a lot! :)

Hello! I carefully read all posts and didn't find help for my case. I want to convert Virtua Tennis 4 but I can't find any update .pkg files. Please, if someone knows some steps for finding or creating .pkg, please, help. Thanks a lot! :)
You cant bro.
Either search for the same game in a different region, (i.e.: BLES, BLUS,....) or try to make a "franken'game" with a different gameid...

I am about to borrow a PS3 CFW from my buddy to do DTU method. However, I wonder what will happen to the data stored in the PS3 sender (will it be deleted after the transfer process completed?). In case it will, can i back up the data in the PS3 CFW and restore it later as if the PS3 CFW was untouched? (I do not want to mess with my friend's data). Please help and thanks in advance.

I am about to borrow a PS3 CFW from my buddy to do DTU method. However, I wonder what will happen to the data stored in the PS3 sender (will it be deleted after the transfer process completed?). In case it will, can i back up the data in the PS3 CFW and restore it later as if the PS3 CFW was untouched? (I do not want to mess with my friend's data). Please help and thanks in advance.
After DTU PS3 CFW stay untouched, no need to backup.

Back