Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS3 News       Thread starter albatawy       824      
Thanks for the reply.
How do I find whether it is split file or not ?
in your case you should only see pak23.psarc and it should be 10GB in size. If you see files like pak23.6661, pak23.6662, etc that means it's split. You're going to have to merge them using ps3tools by aldostools.
I get the same with uncharted 2.the dagger keeps on spinning and does not enter in the game's main menu.
If it is a split file how do I merge it
Uncharted 2 has a pak22.psarc 5.22GB in size. Check if it's split or not. You have to use ps3tools by aldos to merge it before you convert the game.

in your case you should only see pak23.psarc and it should be 10GB in size. If you see files like pak23.6661, pak23.6662, etc that means it's split. You're going to have to merge them using ps3tools by aldostools.

Uncharted 2 has a pak22.psarc 5.22GB in size. Check if it's split or not. You have to use ps3tools by aldos to merge it before you convert the game.

but when it get converted can it be splitted again ??
cause I tried several times & failed

Thanks to all who helped me. I am converting it now. I'll post if it works.

One more doubt can I convert games with the update? I have The Amazing Spiderman 2 and it does not have update. How do I get the eboot.bin without the update pkg.

Back