Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS3 News       Thread starter albatawy       824      
I was also curious about GTA IV, as I have not successfully converted that one yet. I have tried several attempts using different methods and files.

@DanielGames10 which region and under what circumstances have you succeeded? By that I mean, what update version (latest?) and with or without DLC, any special steps, etc?

Thanks for the input!

i want to ask about darksiders somebody said it can done demo to full for 4.81 ps3 with backup injection method so can anyone test and tell me . I have tested the game on 4.81 ps3 ofw by backup injection but the game show menu full but there is only one problem after beating the first boss it says restart demo. plz if anyone can test tell me the problem i would try to inform this for the people who cant play any game on their super slim ps3

plz can you elaborate how you made it work and also have you tried disc version or digital because i tryed digital which is 10gb in size

I tested and tried but after beating the intro boss or you can say the scene where war is fighting with a huge monster and we have to throw cars on him after that a menu comes which shows to option restart demo

Back