Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Solnukua

Contributor
before i jailbreak my ps4 my account was active as primary and i have lotta games i bought, now suddenly it asks to reactivate my primary

is there a way to do it or what can i do with my locked games? it needs to connect to psn to confirm my games. i have a bigps4 library more than 500 games

any help would be appreciated as i want to dump games i own

Solution
@Solnukua There is a method by Mogi_codemasterv to get your games (entitlement pkgs) now. Follow the instructions below. It does work!!

It lets you download your entitlement package files. It also shows all game info including, Themes, DLCs, Games and bundles. You import your DB file to sqlite and export it as a .json file.

In notepad++ open your .json you exported and format the page as a .json and it will put everything in blocks with all game info including, Full game names, Title IDs, Cusa, and links to images and pkg files.
  1. FTP to your PS4 and copy entitlement.db from /system_data/priv/license
  2. Open it in HxD
  3. Search for .json
  4. And go to PlaystionStore on your computer web browser
  5. Log in
  6. Paste the...
I’m using a combo of ftp dumping and using the dumper for most the games except the self files it’s the easiest way too use it

The only way to dump games is to run them and your issue is they need to be updated using psn and reactpsplus don’t work for that I’ve tried it

There is no way to do it without signing in to psn which means updating your system to the latest fw I’ve tried everything myself that I could think of. If you made a backup under jb tools that will allow you too restore it but I never kept my original so I can’t say for sure

@Solnukua Dang. It was worth a try at least. I'm not sure there is another way besides updating your console to the latest firmware which would be no bueno. Unless someone else has the games you have and would be willing to dump them I suppose. Perhaps at least some of the games. Happy New Year as well.

Yea why I have 2 ps4s one for jailbreaking and one for online not really good to mess around with your real account as if they detect your jailbroken they could ban you from PSN network. As you can get them cheap used now its worth just having 2

@Solnukua There is a method by Mogi_codemasterv to get your games (entitlement pkgs) now. Follow the instructions below. It does work!!

It lets you download your entitlement package files. It also shows all game info including, Themes, DLCs, Games and bundles. You import your DB file to sqlite and export it as a .json file.

In notepad++ open your .json you exported and format the page as a .json and it will put everything in blocks with all game info including, Full game names, Title IDs, Cusa, and links to images and pkg files.
  1. FTP to your PS4 and copy entitlement.db from /system_data/priv/license
  2. Open it in HxD
  3. Search for .json
  4. And go to PlaystionStore on your computer web browser
  5. Log in
  6. Paste the .json link in the web browser
  7. You have access to download your entitlement pkg (DLC, Base Game, Theme)
  8. For Newer games they store the data in a XML file
  9. Same steps as before, copy the link for the .xml in your entitlement.db and open in the web browser while logged in to the store
  10. A page will pop up with all of your .json files for the game
  11. Newer games store all the .json in the .xml file and you can download them all.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back