Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Solnukua

Contributor
before i jailbreak my ps4 my account was active as primary and i have lotta games i bought, now suddenly it asks to reactivate my primary

is there a way to do it or what can i do with my locked games? it needs to connect to psn to confirm my games. i have a bigps4 library more than 500 games

any help would be appreciated as i want to dump games i own

Solution
@Solnukua There is a method by Mogi_codemasterv to get your games (entitlement pkgs) now. Follow the instructions below. It does work!!

It lets you download your entitlement package files. It also shows all game info including, Themes, DLCs, Games and bundles. You import your DB file to sqlite and export it as a .json file.

In notepad++ open your .json you exported and format the page as a .json and it will put everything in blocks with all game info including, Full game names, Title IDs, Cusa, and links to images and pkg files.
  1. FTP to your PS4 and copy entitlement.db from /system_data/priv/license
  2. Open it in HxD
  3. Search for .json
  4. And go to PlaystionStore on your computer web browser
  5. Log in
  6. Paste the...
To reactivate your primary account you would have to log into PSN. In order to do that, you would have to update to the latest PS4 firmware. Henceforth, you would lose being able to access the latest jailbreak which is on firmware 9.0.

If you own actual physical PS4 discs, you can install those games and dump them on a USB drive. You can also find Fpkgs of the games you own. But to connect to PSN to access your games while jailbroken, I do not believe it has been made possible.

the thing is there is games that i own online
and some are really good and cant find dumps for
i wanted to dump it but when i got a new hdd to dump it crashed and i lost my license's
plus all games are already installed
should i delete them or wait for someone with a solution?

I just purchased a brand new PS4 Pro and I want to move everything over from my OG PS4 including some other offline accounts that are used by my son & cousins.

We play minecraft together and I don't want all of the items he had in his inventory to be lost. I tried using the official backup tool but those non-primary accounts look to have a different profile id or something as when I join one of the minecraft games from before, it just joins as a new player without any inventory.

What's the best way to move non-primary accounts to the new PS4 (6.72)?

Also I'm not talking about game saves, all the game saves are under my primary activated account.

Here is my account list:

uRg84K2.png

@Solnukua
Have you tried going online via pc/ and accessing your PS4 account that way? You should be able to go to device management and activate a primary PS4. Will it work that way for you? By normal means, yes. You will be logged in online vs your PS4 so you shouldn't have to worry about a ban. Try it and see if it unlocks your games that way.

@Tbonex27b
i tried what you said and still asks me to update i tried to connecct via remote play in pc and it works but still asks me to update that is soo sad

i have lotta games that i wanted to dump that no one dumped yet and some dlc

i still didnt delete the games and still have them

and other ideas i can try?

As far as I know the only way too get your licenses back is too update your console and connect too psn. I thought a game backup and restore would work but I lost my games as well so don’t make that mistake

@Chaos Kid
in home/license all the rif are still there
is there a way to activate it or something
its just sad having all that games installed and some dont have dumps
and cant use them or activate them
if there is a method or something it would be really dope
i still have high hope that someone may find a solution
especially a way to get pkg download links with rif
since getting the pkg download links is possible
it would be nice if there is a way to get rif also to be able to use it
Like in vita

Status