Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter Mokhtar Melhi       1      
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mokhtar Melhi

Contributor
Hello,

Everybody, I am sure most of you heard about PS4 sharing games method via MTX key chip which is working on only 4.71& 4.72 Firmwares, I would like to try this way and I am already have a new PS4 pro which had a firmware 3.7, I am on 4.71 now after updating the software off line by using USB flash, but later really got confused when I wanted to add the account which have a lot of purchased games when the ps4 asked me to update the software to latest in order to let me sign in to PSN. I never thought about this step which means I can not use the MTX key chip with the latest firmware which is 4.74 now.

So is that mean MTX key is not working any more after launching firmware later than 4.72?

For these guys who are tried the MTX key, Is it working correctly? and does it worth to give a try?

thanks for supporting guys.

You are correct, Sony blocked the MTX Key in PS4 Firmware 4.73 so it is no longer working and most people ended up giving up on it.

There is another gamesharing method similar to the MTX Key currently in private circles but it's two devices required and also is the last known way to do unlimited gamesharing so chances are it may not become public anytime soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back