Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 News       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Jun 1, 2022 at 7:02 AM       6      
Status
Not open for further replies.
June is here, and with it comes the new PS4 and PS5 games joining PlayStation Plus this month on June 7th including God of War, Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker and Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl following their previous batch of PS Plus titles. ➕

This comes proceeding the Revamped PlayStation Plus Game Lineup announcement and All-New PS Plus Plans Key Benefits Comparison Chart, with further details below on each incoming PSPlus title from Sony Content Acquisition & Operations Director Adam Michel to quote:

The rollout of the all-new PlayStation Plus is well underway, with Asia's launch last week and Japan launching starting today! Additional markets will launch this month, and we can’t wait for fans to enjoy the new service.

Today, we are pleased to share the monthly games that will be included in June for PlayStation Plus. From June 7 to July 4, PlayStation Plus members can add God of War (2018), Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker, and Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl to their game library.

When the all-new PlayStation Plus launches in your region, these titles will be available as monthly games to all PlayStation Plus members including those on the PlayStation Plus Essential plan (which includes the same benefits PlayStation Plus members get today). Let’s take a closer look at the titles.

God of War | PS4

Living as a man outside the shadow of the gods, Kratos must adapt to unfamiliar lands, unexpected threats, and a second chance at being a father. Together with his son Atreus, the pair will venture into the brutal Norse wilds and fight to fulfill a deeply personal quest.

This staggering reimagining of God of War combines all the hallmarks of the iconic series – epic boss fights, fluid combat, and breathtaking scale – and fuses them with a powerful and moving narrative that re-establishes Kratos’ world.

Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker | PS4

The Naruto franchise goes 4 vs. 4, featuring team-based gameplay with 8 ninjas fighting simultaneously. Players cooperate as a team of four to compete against other teams online.

Graphically, Shinobi Striker is also built from the ground up in a completely new graphic style. Lead your team and fight online to see who the best ninjas are.

Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl | PS4/PS5

Brawl it out as your favorite Nickelodeon characters in bombastic platform battles. With a power-packed cast of heroes from the Nickelodeon universe, face-off with all-stars from SpongeBob Squarepants, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, The Loud House, Danny Phantom, Aaahh!!! Real Monsters, The Wild Thornberrys, Hey Arnold!, Rugrats, and more to determine ultimate animation dominance.

With unique move sets and attacks inspired by their personalities, each character has an individual style of play enabling endless action for Nickelodeon’s legion of fans.

PlayStation Plus Monthly Games PS5 & PS4 June 2022
New PlayStation Plus PS4 and PS5 Games Coming in June 2022.png

Comments

I wonder how many will update their systems for this one? Its pretty much it for more releases after this, so some might? I know I won't, i like my jb ♥️

After they announced the new ps plus nonsense I stopped paying attention to anything "official" unless it involves a release of game like the NEW GoW... so with them giving this away as a free game, did they remove it from the ps plus collection on ps5? I have not even turned mine on in so long because I have been all about retro gaming lately

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back