Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 News       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Feb 3, 2017 at 9:13 PM       6      
Status
Not open for further replies.
This coming week you can find the way of the samurai as action RPG Nioh joins the new PlayStation games on PSN with a PlayStation 4 gameplay trailer video below. :ninja:

Here is the rest of the list straight from Ryan Clements, to quote:

New Releases: Week of February 7, 2017
  • 8Days - PS4 — Digital
  • How to Survive 2 - PS4 — Digital (Out 2/6)
  • Kitty Powers Matchmaker - PS4 — Digital
  • Nioh - PS4 — Digital, Retail
  • The Onion Knights - PS4 — Digital
  • Ping Pong VR - PS VR — Digital
  • So Many Me! - PS4 — Digital (Out 2/6)
  • Super Gunworld 2 - PS4 — Digital
  • Uncanny Valley - PS4, PS Vita — Digital (Cross Buy)

PlayStation Music
  • Big Sean – I Decided
  • Lower Than Atlantis – Safe in Sound
  • Sampha – Process
PlayStation Video
  • Hacksaw Ridge
  • Moonlight
  • APB | Season 1
PlayStation Vue
  • Puppy Bowl — February 5 at 3/2c (Animal Planet)
  • Legion — February 8 at 10/9c (FX)
  • Impractical Jokers — February 9 at 10/9c (truTV)
The information above is subject to change without notice.
Nioh for PS4 Joins New PlayStation Games on February 7, 2017.jpg

Comments

Hi all,

I bought yesterday Nioh, and what a surprise when it asked me to update the firmware in order to play the game. I'm currently on OFW 4.05, but my intention is to stay in this firmware and wait until we'll further news on the 4.50 beta.

Now, the question is update or not to update? Should I update up to OFW 4.50, or 4.07 for example? Should I stay on 4.05 as I have at the moment? Is there any way to play the game without update?

I'll really appreciate you comments guys. Thanks

Presently 4.50 Beta is testing i m also 4.07 so without update u can't play any latest game or update patches also so if u want to play new games update 4.07 and play the game because 4.50 ofw update end of month releasing its support external HDD so we hope CFW or Jailbreak comes 4.50 firmware... so no need to worry update and play the game.. If its 3.55 or 4.01 or 4.05 only np in future downgrade tools also coming once jailbreak release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back