Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following some recent PS4 Package Research, today PlayStation 4 developer @Tustin made available PKG Merge which as the name implies aims to combine PlayStation 4 PKG file parts joining them into a whole PKG file with a compiled version by @0x199 via Twitter below. :-D

Download: pkg-merge-master.zip / GIT / pkg-merge.rar (Compiled) (659 KB) / pkg-merge.rar (Updated) (659 KB) / PKG Merge (CPP Rewrite) / pkg-merge-x64.exe / pkg-merge-x86.exe / PS4_Merger Fork via thiagowlck / PKG Merge Github Fork via aldoblack

Here are some details on the PS4 Package Merge tool from his recent Tweets via Twitter:

I made a tool that merges PS4 PKG parts into one whole pkg file in golang (@RedEyeX32 wanted this)

prob works for more than 1 part but i didnt test em yet

To quote from Tustin on NGU on the PKG Merge PS4 tool's origin:

"Well, by default when you download packages from Sony, they are already in 4gb parts.

That's why Red wanted the tool made I suppose."

PKG Merge PS4 Tool by Tustin, Joins PlayStation 4 Package File Parts.jpg

Comments

did you use the run bat ? when I press it it closes fast even in admin mode and opend it in notepad all it says is pkg-merge.exe -dir "packages"

With open a command prompt from the right-click menu, with the command pkg-merge.exe -dir "packages"

This mean you can install any game converted in pkg on 1.76, or only games up to 1.76
For now games up to 1.76... but soon will we can install custom PKGs to install Games without license on fw above 1.76 according to those from extreme-modding.de

nope still getting this error and I don't know why it says user mitch this is not my pc's username
Code:
panic: runtime error: index out of range

goroutine 1 [running]:
main.main()
        C:/Users/Mitch/Desktop/main.go:64 +0xf8c

Works perfect i try with Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy, and from 5 parts to one whole pkg file Great!

Now we are only to find way to install on 5.00, i sure in near future

did you have to install anything first ? or did you just download pkg-merge.exe and cmd pkg-merge ?

also were you get Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy pkg

Here are some links to it that may be of use, from OrbisModding:

Title: Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy Version: 01.01
  • Mandatory Patch: Yes
  • Minimum System Firmware: 4.7
  • Content ID: EP0002-CUSA07399_00-CRASHNSANETRLOGY
  • Game Total Size: 126.688 MB
  • Number of pieces: 1
  • Download Latest Delta Package (.pkg)
Piece 0
And from eXtreme: CUSA07399 Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy (EU) Download: PKG 0 | PKG 1 | PKG 2 | PKG 3 | PKG 4 | PKG 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back