Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 News       Thread starter Sir       Start date Jun 21, 2016 at 7:51 AM       26      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following PS4 3.50 OFW, today Sony put live to the masses PlayStation 4 3.55 System Software update featuring a stability fix in the form of PS4 patches for BDLive as reported by B7U3 C50SS.

Download: PS4 Firmware 3.50 Update (US) / PS4 Firmware 3.50 Update (EU) / PS4 Firmware 3.50 Update (UK) / PS4 Firmware 3.50 Update (AU/NZ) / PS4 Firmware 3.50 Update (JP) / kernelDump_355.zip (16.59 MB)

Main features in PS4 system software update 3.55
  • This system software update improves system performance.
Good old days when PS3 3.55 was hacked ;)
PS4 Firmware 3.55.jpg

Comments

do you think that the 3.55 will be jailbroken ?

not really. no. if tha'ts even the correct term. Omg. we just need a good vulnerability like a few entry points and Kernel exploit.. again.. isn't it already happening on 3.50?

EDIT: Okay now that i think about.. $ony makes a crap load of money off of what else but console sales? This is perfect for them!! the jailbreak is show they make money.. so i dunno.. if they can manipulate if stuff. to make that happen. They ARE Fortune 500 Inc.

not really. no. if tha'ts even the correct term. Omg. we just need a good vulnerability like a few entry points and Kernel exploit.. again.. isn't it already happening on 3.50?
True, whats going on with the 3.50 Exploits and stuff, I have not heard anything about it lately

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back