Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 News       Thread starter Sir       Start date Jun 21, 2016 at 7:51 AM       26      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following PS4 3.50 OFW, today Sony put live to the masses PlayStation 4 3.55 System Software update featuring a stability fix in the form of PS4 patches for BDLive as reported by B7U3 C50SS.

Download: PS4 Firmware 3.50 Update (US) / PS4 Firmware 3.50 Update (EU) / PS4 Firmware 3.50 Update (UK) / PS4 Firmware 3.50 Update (AU/NZ) / PS4 Firmware 3.50 Update (JP) / kernelDump_355.zip (16.59 MB)

Main features in PS4 system software update 3.55
  • This system software update improves system performance.
Good old days when PS3 3.55 was hacked ;)
PS4 Firmware 3.55.jpg

Comments

Let me say this:

You can definitely get online with 3.50 if you know how and you've been following the scene since the PS3 days and have the tools on deck. Every scene dev worth their s*** can verify it's true as well. Nobody is going to say exactly how, either. This keeps people from posting the method on easily indexed sites where Sony can easily use their own web crawler to find it. Some admins just don't like to use robots.txt because it's not profitable for the site to do so. I know some people that are online with earlier FW's than 3.50 due to the method being a trade secret.

PS3 is Jailbreak on 3.55 Firmware but I think it's not be happen on PS4 !!!! They always change programming algorithm on every Firmware released until today.

Let me say this:

You can definitely get online with 3.50 if you know how and you've been following the scene since the PS3 days and have the tools on deck. Every scene dev worth their s*** can verify it's true as well. Nobody is going to say exactly how, either. This keeps people from posting the method on easily indexed sites where Sony can easily use their own web crawler to find it. Some admins just don't like to use robots.txt because it's not profitable for the site to do so. I know some people that are online with earlier FW's than 3.50 due to the method being a trade secret.
You shod be careful what you say about these tools when some of us know what they are and how to use them for other uses that have been spoken of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back