Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 News       Thread starter myr3l       Start date Apr 8, 2017 at 4:57 PM       3      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello guys,

For anyone with a PlayStation 4 Pro who wants to do some tests and see the difference between 720, 1080 and 4k please check out my 4KUHDWorld YouTube Channel.

Also I need your support so if you enjoyed it make sure you subscribe, like and all the good stuff. :bananaman: :bananaman: :bananaman:

To quote the About: 4K resolution, also called 4K, refers to a horizontal resolution on the order of 4,000 pixels and vertical resolution on the order of 2,000 pixels. Several 4K resolutions exist in the fields of digital television and digital cinematography.

In the movie projection industry, Digital Cinema Initiatives (DCI) is the dominant 4K standard. In television and consumer media, 4K UHD or UHD-1 is the dominant 4K standard.

By 2015, 4K television market share had increased greatly as prices fell dramatically during 2014 and 2015. By 2025, more than half of U.S. households are expected to have a 4K-capable TV (2160p), which would be a much faster adoption rate than that of Full HD (1080p).

PlayStation 4 Pro 4K Test Videos for Comparisons by 4KUHDWorld.jpg

Comments

I've mainpaged it now for ya, cheers for sharing them @myr3l :beer:

PS: I've also added you as an Author so you can edit your 'About the Author' vCard that appears below all your articles (see above) to include whatever details you wish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back