Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.

Release an Open Source PS4 SaveData Editor When Ready?

• Yes, bring it on so I can get lit editing my PS4 SaveData!

• No, let's keep it private... too much drama on the scene.

Results are only viewable after voting. You must Log in or Register to vote on the poll.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been working on a PS4 savedata editor. Would the community have any interest in a open source save editor ???

The one I'm working on will not have a database of cheats. The cheats will have to be a community contributed item. You will have to apply cheat manually.

Also I will not release the decryption/encryption keys. This will have to be someone else job. Some of the keys are not mine to release.

:poll: Vote in the Poll: Release an Open Source PS4 SaveData Editor When Ready ?
Poll Release an Open Source PS4 SaveData Editor When Ready.jpg

Voted yes. I had a lot of fun making and using cheats on ps3. Lots of great people in the ps3/ps4 save editing communities would appreciate this release. :)

Hi I definitively voted yes because people want to edit their saves and money is not all, of course, that should be an open source save editor

PD. if you can contact XB36Hazard and give him the decryption/encryption keys so he can apply them to his great GTA V save editor so people interested in mod this game don't require save wizard anymore, please

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back