Category PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PS4WhiteHex       Start date Jul 22, 2017 at 3:31 PM       15,179       24            

Release an Open Source PS4 SaveData Editor When Ready?

• Yes, bring it on so I can get lit editing my PS4 SaveData!

• No, let's keep it private... too much drama on the scene.

Results are only viewable after voting. You must Log in or Register to vote on the poll.
I've been working on a PS4 savedata editor. Would the community have any interest in a open source save editor ???

The one I'm working on will not have a database of cheats. The cheats will have to be a community contributed item. You will have to apply cheat manually.

Also I will not release the decryption/encryption keys. This will have to be someone else job. Some of the keys are not mine to release.

:poll: Vote in the Poll: Release an Open Source PS4 SaveData Editor When Ready ?
Poll Release an Open Source PS4 SaveData Editor When Ready.jpg

Comments

PSXHAX

Staff Member
Contributor
Verified
Great idea for the poll, I'll mainpage it shortly so everyone can cast their vote and share their comments here :D

LarryK

Contributor
Verified
H.e.l.l. ya there is interest.... Lots and lots and lots and lots....

I can see it now.... A whole section in the forums full of cheats to input.....

I love it!!!!!!!!

Release away!!!!!!!

orkalass

PSXHAX's B!tch
Contributor
Which firmware versions would support this Save Editor? If the keys are never released, but the Save Editor is, it's still useless, right? So what's the point?

PSXHAX

Staff Member
Contributor
Verified
My guess is 1.76 that can be ported to higher when possible, and the keys may surface separately so as to keep this open source app and it's authors safe from Sony's overzealous legal mitts.

Recent Articles
PS4 IOCTL Nabber IDA 7.0-7.2 Script for IOCTL Requests by SocraticBliss
Proceeding his PS4 Module Dumper Payload and PS4 Kernel Fixup Script, PlayStation 4 developer @SocraticBliss (Twitter) added a PS4 IOCTL Nabber to his Github repository for use with the IDA...
Free Holiday Brush Pack Arrives for Concrete Genie on PlayStation 4
Christmas is still a few weeks away, but the festive folks at Pixelopus announced that a free Holiday Brush Design Pack is now available for Concrete Genie on PlayStation 4! 🎨🖌:santa: Here's the...
Sony CEO Confirms No Interest in Making Another Handheld Console
A few weeks back CEO Jim Ryan revealed Sony's plans to Transition to PS5, and in a recent interview with GameInformer.com he confirmed that PlayStation is also no longer interested in making...
Monster Hunter World: Iceborne x Horizon Zero Dawn: The Frozen Wilds PS4
Following the Monster Hunter: World PS4 Pro LE Bundle and Monster Hunter World: Iceborne Expansion, today Capcom announced that the gates to the Tundra Region have opened in Monster Hunter World...