Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.

Release an Open Source PS4 SaveData Editor When Ready?

• Yes, bring it on so I can get lit editing my PS4 SaveData!

• No, let's keep it private... too much drama on the scene.

Results are only viewable after voting. You must Log in or Register to vote on the poll.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been working on a PS4 savedata editor. Would the community have any interest in a open source save editor ???

The one I'm working on will not have a database of cheats. The cheats will have to be a community contributed item. You will have to apply cheat manually.

Also I will not release the decryption/encryption keys. This will have to be someone else job. Some of the keys are not mine to release.

:poll: Vote in the Poll: Release an Open Source PS4 SaveData Editor When Ready ?
Poll Release an Open Source PS4 SaveData Editor When Ready.jpg

H.e.l.l. ya there is interest.... Lots and lots and lots and lots....

I can see it now.... A whole section in the forums full of cheats to input.....

I love it!!!!!!!!

Release away!!!!!!!

Which firmware versions would support this Save Editor? If the keys are never released, but the Save Editor is, it's still useless, right? So what's the point?

My guess is 1.76 that can be ported to higher when possible, and the keys may surface separately so as to keep this open source app and it's authors safe from Sony's overzealous legal mitts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back