Category PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PS4WhiteHex       Start date Jul 22, 2017 at 3:31 PM       14,522       24            

Release an Open Source PS4 SaveData Editor When Ready?

• Yes, bring it on so I can get lit editing my PS4 SaveData!

• No, let's keep it private... too much drama on the scene.

Results are only viewable after voting.
I've been working on a PS4 savedata editor. Would the community have any interest in a open source save editor ???

The one I'm working on will not have a database of cheats. The cheats will have to be a community contributed item. You will have to apply cheat manually.

Also I will not release the decryption/encryption keys. This will have to be someone else job. Some of the keys are not mine to release.

:poll: Vote in the Poll: Release an Open Source PS4 SaveData Editor When Ready ?
Poll Release an Open Source PS4 SaveData Editor When Ready.jpg

Comments

PSXHAX

Staff Member
Contributor
Verified
Great idea for the poll, I'll mainpage it shortly so everyone can cast their vote and share their comments here :D

LarryK

Contributor
Verified
H.e.l.l. ya there is interest.... Lots and lots and lots and lots....

I can see it now.... A whole section in the forums full of cheats to input.....

I love it!!!!!!!!

Release away!!!!!!!

orkalass

PSXHAX's B!tch
Contributor
Which firmware versions would support this Save Editor? If the keys are never released, but the Save Editor is, it's still useless, right? So what's the point?

PSXHAX

Staff Member
Contributor
Verified
My guess is 1.76 that can be ported to higher when possible, and the keys may surface separately so as to keep this open source app and it's authors safe from Sony's overzealous legal mitts.

Recent Articles
New Blu-Play Homebrew Game in Development: The UFO Game!
Following the first Blu-Play homebrew game release and 8-bit Memoirs eBook, the team behind Ukko's Journey is back: LuBlu Entertainment is creating their 2nd Blu-Play game these days, titled The...
Samurai Shodown Joins New PS4 Game Releases Next Week
Thirteen beloved fighters return alongside three new ones to do battle in the legendary stage of Samurai Shodown on PS4 next week, featuring updated graphics, gameplay and a revolutionary new...
Marvel's Spider-Man PS4 Skeletal Models & Textures Tool by ID-Daemon
We've seen PS4 Game Texture Converters, a PS4 Game Model Data & Textures Extraction Guide, a PS4 Game Animations to Havok Files Converter and a PS4 Meshes / Textures Preview GUI with the latest...
Latest PlayStation Store Flash Sale Offers PSN Deals Under $10
It's been awhile since the last PS Store Flash Sale, and today Sony announced their latest PSN Flash Sale features deals under $10 with savings of up to 75% on select PlayStation Store titles...