Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS3 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter puneet888       25      
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK guys i tested burnout paradise using the disc trick and it worked but burnout paradise was working on 4.81 ofw already so i tried again with NFS rivals and its asked for the disc so it was clearly a param.sfo error so what i did was i took the param.sfo of my disc game update and it replaced nfs rivals param.sfo with it and injected

what happened now was a blackscreen so i opened eboot.bin of NFS using HEX editor and i noticed there was somewhat of a title id so i checked the eboot.bin of the disc game update and there was also a tittle id of the game so i copied that tittle from the disc game update and replaced the NFS eboot.bin title with it and injected the game and then i started the disc game

then the NFS rivals picture showed and i was amazed and then the game (NFS) actually started but before i can click anything suddenly the game stopped and i got error 80010009 anyways i thought this would help in a way so i posted it.

OK guys i tested burnout paradise using the disc trick and it worked but burnout paradise was working on 4.81 ofw already so i tried again with NFS rivals and its asked for the disc so it was clearly a param.sfo error so what i did was i took the param.sfo of my disc game update and it replaced nfs rivals param.sfo with it and injected

what happened now was a blackscreen so i opened eboot.bin of NFS using HEX editor and i noticed there was somewhat of a title id so i checked the eboot.bin of the disc game update and there was also a tittle id of the game so i copied that tittle from the disc game update and replaced the NFS eboot.bin title with it and injected the game and then i started the disc game

then the NFS rivals picture showed and i was amazed and then the game (NFS) actually started but before i can click anything suddenly the game stopped and i got error 80010009 anyways i thought this would help in a way so i posted it.
You are near for backup loading. This is from ElOtroLado: "SOLUCION: El problema viene del archivo grabado en el HEX, con substituirlo e instalar un HEX diferente que permita las actualizaciones, estara solucionado!!"

Translate : SOLUTION: The problem comes from the file recorded in the HEX, with replacing it and installing a different HEX that allows the updates, will be solved !!

You are near for backup loading. This is from ElOtroLado: "SOLUCION: El problema viene del archivo grabado en el HEX, con substituirlo e instalar un HEX diferente que permita las actualizaciones, estara solucionado!!"

Translate : SOLUTION: The problem comes from the file recorded in the HEX, with replacing it and installing a different HEX that allows the updates, will be solved !!
so by doing that i will be able to play the game on 4.81? could you also give me the link of the post please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back