PS3 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter nikitaluger       94789       217
Status
Not open for further replies.

Boloul

[email protected]
Contributor
yes i already have all my games that have file more 4gb merged cause i store them in pc
  • gow1.psarc 8.71gb
  • gow2.psarc 8.58gb total game with PS3_CONTENT (that have videos) is 17,3gb
sorry total game size without PS3_CONTENT is 17,3gb it was about 22gb or probably and i delete the video folder

i get the game selection menu to appear but when i select gow2 its works when i select gow1 it stuck on 2010 $ony computer entertainment... etc

i check gow1.psarc file md5 and it doesn't match i recopy again and now both gow1&2 works and game selection

:idea: Reminder: Those without a Verified Badge yet on Discord to access the private areas we recommend Joining Us! Why? The waiting process takes a week for new Members, and there's a lot we're unable to share on public forums including the latest PS4 PKG Games. 🏴‍☠️

Fzk

Contributor
if you combine the PSARC Files the cut the PS3-GAME Folder to cfw2ofw v13 then convert and make pkg. And resign them. Then install it.

Boloul

[email protected]
Contributor
as i say yesterday i have NTFS 4to on pc my games are stored their and all the game that have splitted file i merge and then convert two times god of war collection wasn't working and i redo converting yesterday and it works

PSXHAX

Staff Member
Contributor
Verified
The mirror for his newer version is still working HERE, give that a try and if it doesn't work I'll see if I can dig up v0.7 from my archives.

Shuaib Kazama

Contributor
i buy a superslim ofw 4.83 after that i go to market and thy load games in it via backup trick.. they load Uncharted 3: Drakes Deception Game of the Year Edition and the game is running without any problem... now my question is i check the cfw2ofw list there they write that this game is not working or convertible. so how they will make it. can anybody tell me the method what they use to run that..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Recent Articles
Sony Introduces PlayStation Indies for PS5 and PS4 with Montage Video
Proceeding the Indie PS5 game Soulborn Alpha Trailer, Sony introduced their PlayStation Indies initiative featuring nine captivating new independent games including Worms Rumble (PS5 / PS4), Haven...
Cyberpunk 2077 4K Footage and New NBA 2K21 Zion PS5 Trailer Video
Since the last batch of PS5 Trailers some 4K gameplay footage of the upcoming RPG Cyberpunk 2077 by CD Projekt Red surfaced with a 2021 tentative release scheduled alongside a new NBA 2K21 PS5...
CTurt on FreeDVDBoot for PS3 / PS4 and Blu-ray BD-J Attacks
Long ago we saw the Original PS4 Jailbreak for 1.76 FW via BadIRET Exploitation (Github Articles), and following his recent FreeDVDBoot PS2 DVD Player Exploit PlayStation 4 developer @CTurt shared...
PS4 Package (PKG) Manager Homebrew Application by Pakee
PlayStation 4 homebrew developer @pakee of Pakee.xyz recently Contacted Us with news of his PS4 Package (PKG) Manager Homebrew Application public release stating: "I made software to manage...