PS3 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter nikitaluger       78709       215

Boloul

[email protected]
Contributor
yes i already have all my games that have file more 4gb merged cause i store them in pc
  • gow1.psarc 8.71gb
  • gow2.psarc 8.58gb total game with PS3_CONTENT (that have videos) is 17,3gb
sorry total game size without PS3_CONTENT is 17,3gb it was about 22gb or probably and i delete the video folder

i get the game selection menu to appear but when i select gow2 its works when i select gow1 it stuck on 2010 $ony computer entertainment... etc

i check gow1.psarc file md5 and it doesn't match i recopy again and now both gow1&2 works and game selection

Fzk

Contributor
if you combine the PSARC Files the cut the PS3-GAME Folder to cfw2ofw v13 then convert and make pkg. And resign them. Then install it.

Boloul

[email protected]
Contributor
as i say yesterday i have NTFS 4to on pc my games are stored their and all the game that have splitted file i merge and then convert two times god of war collection wasn't working and i redo converting yesterday and it works

PSXHAX

Staff Member
Contributor
Verified
The mirror for his newer version is still working HERE, give that a try and if it doesn't work I'll see if I can dig up v0.7 from my archives.

Recent Articles
Luna, Mars Alive and Scraper: First Strike Join PlayStation VR Games
Following the PlayStation VR release of Vacation Simulator, Sony unveiled three new PS VR titles with launch trailer videos for Luna from Funomena now on PS Store, Mars Alive from Future Tech...
Metal Gear Solid HD Remake in Dreams on PS4 by Bearly Regal
Similar to what's been done with LittleBigPlanet customizing and recreations, recently Bearly Regal on Twitter shared a Metal Gear Solid HD Remake now playable in Dreams by Media Molecule on PS4...
Vacation Simulator Floats on PSVR Tomorrow, Launch Trailer Video
Those who'd love to take a vacation if they could only get away from work may want to check out Vacation Simulator releasing tomorrow for PS VR on PlayStation 4. ☀ ⛱ 🥥🌴🌊 Owlchemy Labs Tech...
Some of the PlayStation 4 E3 2019 PS4 Trailer Videos!
We've seen a Watch Dogs: Legion PS4, Marvel Avengers: A-Day PS4 and some Final Fantasy VIII Remastered & Final Fantasy VII Remake PS4 videos from E3 2019, and below are several more PlayStation 4...