Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yes i already have all my games that have file more 4gb merged cause i store them in pc
  • gow1.psarc 8.71gb
  • gow2.psarc 8.58gb total game with PS3_CONTENT (that have videos) is 17,3gb
sorry total game size without PS3_CONTENT is 17,3gb it was about 22gb or probably and i delete the video folder

i get the game selection menu to appear but when i select gow2 its works when i select gow1 it stuck on 2010 $ony computer entertainment... etc

i check gow1.psarc file md5 and it doesn't match i recopy again and now both gow1&2 works and game selection

if you combine the PSARC Files the cut the PS3-GAME Folder to cfw2ofw v13 then convert and make pkg. And resign them. Then install it.

as i say yesterday i have NTFS 4to on pc my games are stored their and all the game that have splitted file i merge and then convert two times god of war collection wasn't working and i redo converting yesterday and it works

The mirror for his newer version is still working HERE, give that a try and if it doesn't work I'll see if I can dig up v0.7 from my archives.

i buy a superslim ofw 4.83 after that i go to market and thy load games in it via backup trick.. they load Uncharted 3: Drakes Deception Game of the Year Edition and the game is running without any problem... now my question is i check the cfw2ofw list there they write that this game is not working or convertible. so how they will make it. can anybody tell me the method what they use to run that..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back