Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
all you have to do is just converting PS3_GAME's folders except USRDIR. the USRDIR only contains EBOOT from patch. you need to remove the original USRDIR's files to USRDIR of patch. so, when you chek the size game shown on XMB, it will be less than 20mb, but the game data will be big in Game Data Utility..this is the trick of mine.

all you have to do is just converting PS3_GAME's folders except USRDIR. the USRDIR only contains EBOOT from patch. you need to remove the original USRDIR's files to USRDIR of patch. so, when you chek the size game shown on XMB, it will be less than 20mb, but the game data will be big in Game Data Utility..this is the trick of mine.
did u mean i convert the ps3_game after that replace file from game usrdir to patch usrdir

pls can u help the guide i was not understand

pls can u help the guide i was not understand
just convert the game as usual as normal people does, you'll end up see two folders: main folder and update folder. delete files in main folder's USRDIR, copy EBOOT from update folder to main folder. copy USRDIR's files except EBOOT from non converted game source to update folder. transfer them and done.

Hi Bro, do you know how to get assassin's creed to work , I tried every method , but the game just return to xmb even with creating assassin_iso folder

any idea ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back