Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS3 Jailbreaking       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Nov 19, 2016 at 11:41 PM       11      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following his previous update, today PlayStation developer @MrNiato shared a video demonstrating his PS3 Console ID Generator that utilizes an active Sony exploit to get back on PSN, however, he notes this method can be patched at any time. :ninja:

Download: cidgenerator.rar (215 KB) / cidgenerator.rar (Mirror) / cidgenerator.rar (Mirror #2) / CID Public or Private Checker.exe / PS3 Console ID Public / Private Checker (6.7 MB) by x-Cameron-x

To quote from the PlayStation 3 video demo's caption: [PS3] Console ID Generator using Sony's Exploit (No more ban | Unlimited CIDs)

This can be patched at anytime !!! Using Sony's Exploit.

Why Sony's don't patch this exploit ? Well now if you are CID banned on BO3 or GTA V you can easily return online and ruin these games..... Really strange.

PlayStation 3 sceners might remember similar PS3 applications including PSIDPatch, PS3 IDPS Viewer, PS3 IDPS Changer, PS3 IDPStealer and PSID Generator as well.

Some related Tweets from on Twitter:
Update: Linked above via MrNiato is also a PlayStation 3 Console ID Public / Private Checker by x-Cameron-x with details below, to quote:

A developer name x-Cameron-x has posted his software to know if Console ID you use are public or private. He also said "A friend didn't know if his CID was private or not so it game me an idea. It's extremely simple to do, so i made it in PHP first but he didn't want to load up the URL every time, so i made it into an application.

It just searches Google for the inputted CID and if it returns anything, it returns Public on the tool, else it returns Private. Simple, not effective, about 70-85% accuracy but who the f*ck cares?"

He also posted the source code:
Code:
if(textEdit1.Text.Length < 32 || textEdit1.Text.Length > 32)

{

XtraMessageBox.Show("Error. Console ID length is invalid.", "An Error Occured.");

}

else

{

string req = new WebClient().DownloadString("https://google.com/search?q="+ textEdit1.Text);

if(req.Contains("- did not match"))

{

XtraMessageBox.Show("Console ID: "+textEdit1.Text+Environment.NewLine+"Status: Private");

}

else

{

XtraMessageBox.Show("Console ID: " + textEdit1.Text + Environment.NewLine + "Status: Public");

}

}
Cheers to @MrNiato for passing along the news in the PSXHAX Shoutbox earlier today! (y)
PS3 Console ID Generator Demo by MrNiato, Uses Sonys Exploit.jpg

Comments

Thanks but I got a lot of dislike on the video idk why.....

Perhaps music is to loud, would be nice to see what you are doing as fonts are realllly small , some explanation of what you doing and with what would be nice as well instead of this looopy noise called music :D

Maybe from someone who is trying to make money off selling them? :sneaky:
I know french guy how would dislike my video, basically Private IDPS seller
Perhaps music is to loud, would be nice to see what you are doing as fonts are realllly small , some explanation of what you doing and with what would be nice as well instead of this looopy noise called music :D
Yes I know but I'm french, I have a bad English Accent, I don't have microphone and I don't like to speak in my video ^^

But you're right.

Maybe from someone who is trying to make money off selling them? :sneaky:
Tooooo much scam... :p

Nobody i never buy CID Seller, also i'm not a CID Seller, it's is cart00nsh!t,

I have keep for my CID Private it's been for 2 years! I use CFW Syscall disable everyday ^^
I know french guy how would dislike my video, basically Private IDPS seller

Yes I know but I'm french, I have a bad English Accent, I don't have microphone and I don't like to speak in my video ^^

But you're right.
I don't like myself speak microphone too. :X3:

You know, i am bad hear. It's just hard understand to hear word bit.

@PSXHAX ,

YouTube Video is removed because was copyright by YT.

I edited, removed video. People can see screenshot take CID Generator.

------------------------

Added MEGA Mirror fixed.

Official Website download is down.

I'm going to revert it and leave add your mirror, but please leave the non-working videos and download links as it messes me up when people remove stuff from articles.

You're welcomed to add working mirrors of course, but many times I go back and search for old video ID's and with them removed I spend way more time than I should searching for stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back