Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS3 Jailbreaking       Thread starter jd200       2      
Status
Not open for further replies.

jd200

Contributor
Verified
is this possible to fix at first I was getting like matrix screen on my ps3, here's a link to what looks like the same that mine was doing at first

and now all I get from pressing power button is green light on the power light black screen and controller just shows the charging lights pressing the ps button don't do nothing.

tried the reset by holding the power button but still same black screen what kind of error will this be ?

Well i guess you are using hdmi so check the ps3 hdmi port and clean it and also clean the tv hdmi port and try a different hdmi cable and for the controller connect it to the ps3 using usb cable then press the ps button on the controller and also try changing the hdd that might fix the problem.

all ready tried all that still get black screen

ok added 4 small copper coins on top of the RSX chip and put all back together and for some reason it comes back from the dead and I get the ps3 screen so I install mutiman pkg and then press on multyman then I get black screen again and turn ps3 off and turnback on and still black screen lol strange ps3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back