Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 News       Thread starter Txcko       56      
Status
Not open for further replies.
My online works fine on other playstation I think they just blocked the console from accessing online to any player I don't think anyone will want to buy it once they did that so I am guessing the playstation only works for online play

Since the PS4 ban have you signed out and back in fine using your PSN account on the other devices that currently work?

If the answer is yes, then they likely banned the PS4 console itself and not your PSN account... which leaves you in a similar situation, you'll still need another PS4 to use your (seemingly unbanned) PSN account with. :unsure:

hey can anybody here help me? i dont know how to create a thread so im just gonna put it short my account got banned and im absolutley hearth broken. if any of you guys know a thing or too just tell me.

@Donny865 Only Devs and Staff can start new threads so your post was merged in an existing thread on the topic of PS4 bans.

Some advice can be found HERE with Sony's Contact Numbers and other ideas if it's your PSN account that's banned instead of the PS4 console itself.

I'd start with calling Sony multiple times (some of their operators are more 'helpful' than others with sharing information) to find out more details on the ban. ;-)

Spoiler

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back