Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 News       Thread starter Txcko       56      
Status
Not open for further replies.
I came here from a link on a YouTube video but whenever I click on it, I put in my information and it says it's wrong but it's not. I'm trying to go the post with the download of the ps3/ps4 unban tool.

Hi @PSXHAX i am new to this site but could you please message me. I have a console banned ps4 and unsure how to unban it (psninja?) and scared of potential viruses from youtube video links.

I have read your old forum posts but would massively appreciate if you could do this one ps4 for me as i struggle to understand, Please can you email me so i can perhaps send you my banned serial number and you can help unbqn it for me, thanks and much apreciated

Is it definitely a PS4 console ban or a PSN account ban... do you have any error code I can look into for ya, or have you received an email from Sony on it yet?

Is it definitely a PS4 console ban or a PSN account ban... do you have any error code I can look into for ya, or have you received an email from Sony on it yet?
Hello
I have the same problem and my ps4 is banned from my psn account with this code.
ws- 37338-4

Please can someone help me crack this crap so i dont have to buy a new one.

Sony said the ban was on the console itself not your PSN account, or didn't they specify that part?

If it's only on the console and not the account, then selling/trading it for another PS4 would probably be the easiest solution at the moment.

Best advice if you haven't gotten an email notice is to call Sony and have them explain the ban (if you don't know why) and ask them how long until it's lifted.

Some users have bugged them enough (or gotten a decent Sony rep) on the phone who has given them a date when it will be unbanned... for those who called multiple times and got nowhere it may be easier to trade/sell the PS4 for another unless the ban is on your PSN account itself and not the console (for payment issues, etc).

Hello I have rang them twice and they keep saying they can't lift the ban and that it's banned forever you can't use playstation network there must be a way round surely please haxs help me apparently it's banned for buying fifa points account pre loaded and it was classed as frauded accounts

Did they clarify if by "it" they mean the ban is on the PS4 console or PSN account currently attached to it.. or both?

From the sound of things it may be the PSN account (for the alleged point fraud) and if this is the case have you tried creating another and using it on the same console?

If that doesn't work (and it was me) I'd say screw Sony and:
  • Change my IP address (router MAC Address Clone, etc)
  • Create a new email address (that doesn't link back to you)
  • Get a disposable Debit Card (or whatever payment Sony accepts)
  • Sign up for a PSN account using the new email, IP address and disposable Debit Card
  • Trade/Sell my PS4 for another, then use the new PSN account on the new PlayStation 4
It sounds like a lot of work, but compared to the frustration you and many others in this thread already experienced it may be worth the effort to finally get back on PSN via PS4 without having to deal with Sony's BS any longer... then exhale and smile ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back