Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 News       Thread starter Txcko       56      
Status
Not open for further replies.
If your PSN account is banned you could try to contact Sony and play dumb, some have reported after a couple attempts they were able to get a 'date' from a Sony phone rep on when their account would be unbanned.

However, if the PSN account owes money then the balance would need to be paid off first before Sony would be any real help in most cases.

If your PSN account is banned you could try to contact Sony and play dumb, some have reported after a couple attempts they were able to get a 'date' from a Sony phone rep on when their account would be unbanned.

However, if the PSN account owes money then the balance would need to be paid off first before Sony would be any real help in most cases.
my ban is a an account specific ban. but whats where is the error message poped up whenever i tried to get on playstation app from my phone " This account has been been or has been temporaily suspeneded please contact sony for help. but i am currently on my playstation4 and everything is working fine. I think i may still be on because a stale request or something... is there anything i can do to prevent the ban before i sign out?
i don't have it i wasn't aware there was an unban tool for ps4.. o_O or maybe it's ps3.
no worries lol. i shall ask psxhax

my ban is a an account specific ban. but whats where is the error message poped up whenever i tried to get on playstation app from my phone " This account has been been or has been temporaily suspeneded please contact sony for help. but i am currently on my playstation4 and everything is working fine. I think i may still be on because a stale request or something... is there anything i can do to prevent the ban before i sign out?
So using the same PSN account on different devices (PS App via phone and PS4) it gives you a ban on the phone but not on the PS4 correct?

If so, my guess is either something is messing up with Sony's App (maybe try uninstalling/reinstalling it) or it's a device-specific ban (your phone) versus an account-specific ban which may explain why the PS4 isn't throwing the suspended PSN message.

If it was me I wouldn't sign out of the PS4 yet as you're not banned on that device, and I'd focus on sorting out the phone error (even if you have to call Sony about it).

As for the PSN Unban Tool, there were lots of versions of it back in the original (2013) thread... here's another mirror that still contains a few working download links.

Once again keep in mind all that was from 2013 so probably quite dated and / or may not work at all.

ya im kinda not gonna log out until i figure it out...haha but that does make sense because i was uploading in from ps app. is there a way i can test to see if i banned on console as well without physcially signing out :p?

Well, if you had a friend with a PS4 you could remain signed IN on yours and try to also login on his to see if it errors or not :sneaky:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back