Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 News       Thread starter Txcko       56      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, but this works in ps4?
I will quote myself to reply on this :D
It would likely depend whether it's a PS4 console ban, game specific ban (such as CoD Ghosts) or a PSN account level ban.

Do you see an error code number when going online?
In other words, we need details.. what happens when you try going online with your PS4?

Which Firmware version, specific game, error code, etc would be a good start since we aren't there and can't see any of that ;)

All you got to do is change your CID (Console ID) via CCAPI, their are a couple tool out there to unban but most are scams in order to give exploit's so, be care most the times use psninja and spoof your cid and psid.

I think its a console ban and the error code is

WS-37338-4

I tried to log in with my account and new one.

Same error

Any help would be most grateful.

Thanks

PS4 developers believe the 'WS' in the WS-37338-4 error code is being flagged as 'Web Security' although this isn't confirmed... it sounds like a console ban versus an account level or game-specific ban though.

According to Sony's site for WS-37338-4:

Error Code: WS-37338-4

This PS4 console has been permanently banned from the PlayStation Network.

This console has been permanently banned from accessing PSN services for violating our Terms of Service and User Agreement. Please refer to this support article for more information on bans and suspensions.

This was on YouTube, probably not much help though:

:idea: You could always try calling Sony, telling them you got it used and want to game online but keep getting that error code... basically play dumb, and according to the Interwebs in some cases it works and they'll reactivate the console on a specific date they tell you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back