Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS3 Jailbreaking       Thread starter thedarkghost       61      
Status
Not open for further replies.
what about the last option ?

edit: yes its not available yet
hope it will be soon

Well i guess checking the size of the game and checking the param.sfo and that the category is set to DG (disc game) and checking the eboot.bin and making sure its the same as the patch's other than that i guess there is no way to check the integrity of the game 100% unless you inject it and check its not corrupted lol. Hope someone knows more information.

I will try to make my own games, and in PS3 Game Updates i puted "NPEB01270" for Terraria, CFW version matter? And the other informations that program gives matter? Like "Status: no compatible"

i suggest a think for saving time whyy we don't create our own package with LIC.EDAT for specif game and choose the destination to where it will be installed put the pkg we create in the backup restore backup game will show 8001006 and then we install the pkg from the bubble in xmb and its work i see that its a logical idea just we do like C00 .edat

nn ps2 game and ps1 use RAP file o activate because they are purchased by someone else to activate raps you need react psn or liberate the ps2 pkg to free lic but the keys used to liberate or activate like react psn are meant to be used on CFW console it works when you install pkg and raps on CFW but after dtu to OFW you will get error code

Making a custom pkg wont work it will give a error when installing guys.

Pkgs are signed with a key so custom pkgs will work on cfw and debug consoles only it wont work on ofw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back